Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 10 May 17, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cloggy37 View Post
I am also checking daily, so frustrating as I want to get a holiday booked.

I was told by Disney when I rang it would be sometime in May/beginning of June, so I'm hoping for sometime this month, cant wait any longer
Awe I'm not to stressed about it tbh...there are far worse things in life to be worried about I just wondered if there was a pattern to it like there is with the free dining etc for future reference as much as for now ...we've got the hotel part all booked just hoping it all fits in with the cruise when we can finally book it as I've based it all around last years dates and Septembers dates so far

Have you got anything else booked so far?
Glenbrook Villa & Animal Kingdom Lodge 2007, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2009, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Polynesian 2014, The Wedding Pavilion & The Polynesian 2016, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Disney Dream & The Yacht Club 2018, The Disney Dream & Animal Kingdom Lodge club level 2019,
-kat- is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 17, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloggy37
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

No my hubby prefers to book package holidays.
Although I am going to price it up DIY too as I think we will save money, just depends if I can persuade the hubby to book flights after we have booked hotel/cruise

When in October are you going ?
Cloggy37 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by -kat- View Post
Hey there guys...me again ...I've been checking daily to see if October 2018 cruises are available to book yet and so far no good ...but as we've never cruised before we've never kept an eye on past release dates etc so I was just wondering if any of you guys have noticed a pattern to release dates in the past? Is there a rough day/date that they have historically released the winter dates on at all?
I've merged this with the other queries regarding 2018 release dates for DCL.

Joa
Old 11 May 17, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cloggy37 View Post
No my hubby prefers to book package holidays.
Although I am going to price it up DIY too as I think we will save money, just depends if I can persuade the hubby to book flights after we have booked hotel/cruise

When in October are you going ?
Sorry finally found some time to Dibb ...we are currently booked into AKL from the 29th September and are aiming to fly back around the 19/20 October. However our check-in date may change slightly once flights are available as we tend to try and go for the cheapest day within a 3/5 day range.
We used to book packages as it was the easy option, but now we only ever book direct with Disney as they're so good at allowing stress free tweeks to the plans plus it tends to work out cheaper for us that way. First time round I did panic slightly about not having flights booked first but I don't give it a second thought now tbh...there's always flight availability! And we've learned over the years not to panic buy flights and just bide our time...even on the years we don't go I still keep an eye on them so I can learn the price pattern/sale dates etc (sad but true...and actually very useful ) We just feel that DIY gives us more control over our holiday and it's all part of the fun getting the buzz of finding decent prices and booking etc...it's definitely worth looking into, even just for future reference
Glenbrook Villa & Animal Kingdom Lodge 2007, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2009, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Polynesian 2014, The Wedding Pavilion & The Polynesian 2016, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Disney Dream & The Yacht Club 2018, The Disney Dream & Animal Kingdom Lodge club level 2019,
-kat- is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
I've merged this with the other queries regarding 2018 release dates for DCL.

Joa
Great, thanks!
Old 11 May 17, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by MyMagicHoliday View Post
Hi there,

I am expecting sometime this month for them to go on sale!

Hey there, thanks for that!
Old 11 May 17, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh and my hubby got an email today saying they'll be available to book from the 18th May so only 1 week to go!
Old 11 May 17, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DarrenW
Excited about Disney

Scott on the DCL Blog has them listed.
DarrenW is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 17, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Cloggy37
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Yeah super excited, just hope it comes within our budget now.

We are looking at 12th Oct or 19th Oct for a 3 night Disney cruise
Cloggy37 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List