Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Sep 20, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

September 2021 Dibbers

I'm enjoying reading all the trip planning threads for next year and thought I'd start one for next September. I'm due to go 12th September, staying at Universal Sapphire Falls for 7 nights. Then on 19th September I'm switching to Disney Polynesian for 5 complimentary nights, looking forward to seeing it refurbed. I'll then be coming home on 24th September. Since it's so close to the anniversary I'm hoping there'll be anniversary merchandise in the shops by then 😀
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessSarbie
Excited about Disney

We are hoping to go the 1st few weeks in September. Poly is our home resort we love it! Really looking forward to seeing the refurb
Animal Kingdom Lodge/Old Key West DVC 2021
PrincessSarbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We’re hoping for mid-September next year to celebrate my 50th. Our parents are coming as they did for my sisters 40th so I’m hoping it goes ahead as normal as possible!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
spinone lover
Excited about Disney

:)

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
I'm enjoying reading all the trip planning threads for next year and thought I'd start one for next September. I'm due to go 12th September, staying at Universal Sapphire Falls for 7 nights. Then on 19th September I'm switching to Disney Polynesian for 5 complimentary nights, looking forward to seeing it refurbed. I'll then be coming home on 24th September. Since it's so close to the anniversary I'm hoping there'll be anniversary merchandise in the shops by then 😀
Thank you for a positive thread, we still have Christmas booked also 3 months from March next year, thinking about doing September next.
spinone lover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Rebecca_
slightly serious Dibber

We're planning for September 2021 too 🙂 so far we only have a Disney Cruise booked but looking forward to getting everything else officially booked soon.
Rebecca_ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
clanmacbeath
Imagineer

clanmacbeath's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

We are going the first 2 weeks of September 21, well hopefully! We have a villa booked, disney tickets booked and park days reserved. We will be booking flights in a couple of months. We are fairly optimistic that we will get there but expect there will be some restrictions in place.
clanmacbeath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

We are planning end of August into September, we currently have December and April booked after this August being cancelled to hedge our bets,will get there eventually !,

Edited at 01:09 PM.
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesses 3
Very Serious Dibber

I originally ruled out 2021 but have decided that if DD cruise in February gets cancelled we will go in September so will follow this thread with interest
Princesses 3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
SloanRangers
Excited about Disney

SloanRangers's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 8
We moved our WDW reservation from this Sept to next but had to drop down from Yacht Club to POR due to loss of DDP (still not sure if/when POR will be open but will cross that bridge nearer the time). 4 night cruise on the Disney Dream also bumped to Sept 21 and deposit paid for 6 nights at HRH.
Now just trying to get our money back from BA (over a month of waiting now) so I can start looking for flights in October. Definitely booking a car for part of the holiday with BA to make the flights a package and need to start thinking about insurance too...
2010- Port Orleans Riverside/ Royal Pacific
2013- Saratoga Springs/Portofino Bay
2015- Saratoga Springs/Sandpearl/Hard Rock Hotel
2017 - Beach Club/Sandpearl/Hard Rock Hotel
2018 - Las Vegas and Florida East Coast
2019- Los Angeles and Las Vegas
SloanRangers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
SoraX17
Helping Mickey

I was supposed to be going on the 24th of September this year staying at CBR,like most people I have cancelled and moved my reservation to the 10th of September 2021. I am still hoping that Disney will be able to allow bookings made later than the 26th of September as I wanted to go towards the end of September,closer to WDW 50th Anniversary. I changed my accommodation to Pop Century due to cost and no free dining but still being able to take advantage of the Skyliner.😁
SoraX17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List