Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 9 Dec 20, 01:57 AM  
Link to this Post
john w
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post
Just checked again... The cost is halved if the trip is taken in June...I forgot the School holidays! Doh!

Balcony Cabin comes out at £1200 pp for a 7 Day cruise... much better.
Looks like we got a not to bad a price. Booked on first day they went on sale. We got a suite for £2375 pp for a 14 day cruise. We had £625 each Fcc because our cruise got cancelled. And £330 each onboard credit. Going 19th of June to 3rd of July.
john w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 20, 04:26 AM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We booked for July 2022 14 day cruise balcony med 3800 odd with P&O
Old 22 Jan 21, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
We booked a princess cruise last week for June '21 and got a cracking deal,
Regal princess, unobstructed balcony, all tips, premium drinks , wifi, 8 nights to Scandinavia from Southampton . £1,009 pp £50 deposit. If they cancel us we are refunded or we can move it to another cruise if we decide not to go and if they are a lot more expensive we figured we could risk losing the deposit
We moved our cancelled 2020 cruise to this one. Am sadly now thinking it is unlikely to sail.

We also have a P&O med cruise booked for September, think there is a possibility of the ship sailing by then, but not sure where it could go.

I’m going to look at options for 2022 to move the P&O cruise, think I will leave the Princess cruise, if we are lucky enough to have had at least one vaccine each by then would happily get on the ship and sail to nowhere for a week.
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

We had a three day cruise on the Disney Dream booked for May last year but when it was cancelled took the 125% credit and moved it to a four day cruise for May this year. This resulted in having approx $115 onboard credit. As this cruise looks doubtful have moved to May next year and now have approx $200 onboard credit.
Have also received a refund for DME for transfer from resort to port and another as port fees have been reduced.
Old 22 Jan 21, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
We had a three day cruise on the Disney Dream booked for May last year but when it was cancelled took the 125% credit and moved it to a four day cruise for May this year. This resulted in having approx $115 onboard credit. As this cruise looks doubtful have moved to May next year and now have approx $200 onboard credit.
Have also received a refund for DME for transfer from resort to port and another as port fees have been reduced.
Just to say as others might spot it - DME is not the name of the transfers to the cruise. Disney Magical Express is just the free bus service offered from the airport to the hotel. I mention it only because they are ceasing DME in 2022 and by calling it this people might get concerned. They are NOT stopping the cruise transfers that you pay for as these are a separate service not connected. Weirdly you do sometimes end up on the same looking bus however as the buses themselves are run by MEARS and they send which ever bus is free for that journey so you can sometimes end up on a bus that looks like a DCL bus but is actually being used for DME and vice versa.

Great news that you managed to actually have a saving when you transferred it. Had to transfer twice now and mine is definitely more expensive than the first cruise but I think its more the time of year change as didn't do a like for like.
Old 22 Jan 21, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pinkbelle View Post
We moved our cancelled 2020 cruise to this one. Am sadly now thinking it is unlikely to sail.

We also have a P&O med cruise booked for September, think there is a possibility of the ship sailing by then, but not sure where it could go.

I’m going to look at options for 2022 to move the P&O cruise, think I will leave the Princess cruise, if we are lucky enough to have had at least one vaccine each by then would happily get on the ship and sail to nowhere for a week.
We’re on the cruise after yours, to the North Cape on the Regal. I’m becoming less confident by the day that it sail.☹️
Omega1 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List