Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 10 Sep 19, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
lovewdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Updates coming to Tower of Terror

twitter/DisneyParis_EN/s...48105092050945

From the official Twitter feed
Starting 28 September 2019, guests will discover three new hair-raising experiences in The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror– A New Dimension of Chills: The Malevolent Machine, The Shaft Creatures and The 5th Dimension!

lovewdw is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lovewdw
Apprentice Imagineer

More info here: wdwnt/2019/09/a-new-dime...-studios-park/

The three new scenarios feature the famous little girl, one of the passengers who mysteriously vanished when the hotel was struck by lightning in 1939. From September 28, the little girl, as a ghost, ghost becomes the key character of three new experiences more terrifying than ever. The Malevolent Machine, The Shaft Creatures and The 5th Dimension plunge you into sinister and confusing universes:

Horror 1: The Malevolent Machine
The little ghost girl haunts this elevator. But she is the least of your worries. Because as soon as you take your seat, this malevolent machine only has one thing in mind – to trap you, and clank and screech with glee as it catapults you up and plummets you down at its wicked will without warning. The only thing you can do is hold tight and scream! Will you be able to free yourself from its grip?

Horror 2: The Shaft Creatures
“They know you’re here. Whatever you do, don’t scream!” Scary creatures roam around the elevator shaft and are looking for distressed souls to terrorize – as the louder your pleas for mercy, the more powerful they become. Can you stay silent while plummeting – several times – 13 unlucky floors at the speed of fright?

Horror 3: The 5th Dimension
Don’t get lost in this dimension! A sinister Poltergeist specter has opened the 5th dimension and wants to take your soul with it. Prepare to question everything you think is real as you’re dropped into a terrifying psychedelic journey between worlds. Will the little ghost girl be able to take you back to our dimension?
Old 10 Sep 19, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Mobile

Ooh my favourite ride!
Will look forward to experiencing the changes next year.
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Too late for us this time!
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
bobafettbach
Getting Excited

I suppose this will mean no chance of it being converted to Mission Breakout anytime soon. Whilst I do like TOT, GOTG theme just edges it for me.
Old 10 Sep 19, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm so excited for this - I've been trying to squeeze in a visit next month to try it but I don't think it's going to happen!
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

I still haven’t quite persuaded my ride wimp self to go on this ride - we were offered pixie dust fast passes to this or any ride in the Studios by a lovely CM who had been chatting to my children, and we had to say thank you but no thank you! (Already had fast passes for Ratatouille, and that’s the only Studios FP ride we’ll do!)
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Lil_Missy
Imagineer

Lil_Missy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Does anyone know when it is closing to do the change over? I am there 16 - 20 Sept and was looking forward to riding the TOT.
Coronado Springs Resort October 2011 - QSDP Dining Report
Art of Animation October 2013
Lil_Missy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
lovewdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Theres nothing on the closure calendar.
I think its being done an elevator at a time but has probably already been done anyway as it changes in just over 2 weeks.
Old 28 Sep 19, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lovewdw
Apprentice Imagineer