Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Jul 20, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
clucky1966
Imagineer

clucky1966's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Anyone with an Aer Lingus Booking?

Hi All

Anyone else with an Aer Lingus booking, have you had your flight cancelled or heard anything from them yet?

We are supposed to be flying MAN DUB ORL on Monday 17th August, have had an email with an amendment to flight time but no mention of cancellation, we have cancelled our Disney and Universal part of the holiday and are preying the flights will be next as we paid in full for them?

clucky1966 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 20, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
chelsie15
Serious Dibber

chelsie15's Reviews
I’m flying BHX-DUB-MCO but not till 23rd Sept. All August flights have gone from their timetable & the 12:15 flight I’m on is no longer showing only the one before at 8:10am. It’s too early to hear from them but I still keep checking my emails.
chelsie15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 20, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
scousepete37
Trainee Dibber

We are supposed to be flying from LGW-DUB-ORL on 21st August. Booked through BA but flying with Aer Lingus outbound. Flights are still showing in manage my booking but if you put details in to book on BA website There are no Aer Lingus options which there was a couple of days ago.
scousepete37 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 20, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Ronniesmom
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We were flying bhx-dub-Mia they cancelled the bhx-dub and booked us on to Heathrow. I called and declined the change, they offered an immediate refund. That was on Friday. I’m expecting the money to be returned by the end of the week.
Ronniesmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 20, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

Our friends were only notified 4 days before their flights.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 20, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
lynjowton
Excited about Disney

lynjowton's Reviews
Southern Ireland unlock rules state no international flights to resume until 10th August. We were due to fly 22nd July and had an email cancelling our flight about 3 weeks ago.Offer was to claim a voucher but i have let my bank deal with getting me a refund back and i am waiting to hear from Santander.
lynjowton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 20, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

Rang yesterday using the number from new itinerary email, option 4. They'd cancelled Birmingham to Dublin leg changing it to London/Dublin instead for 19th Aug. No questions asked, money is due back on my CC after 5 to7 days, very happy to get refunded!
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 20, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Imagineer

We are due to fly the same route as you MAN-DUB-MCO on the 20th August.

I haven’t heard anything
kathrynmc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 20, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
spikeybee
Proud to wear my Ears

We are due to fly the same route 24/7/20 still not heard anything yet, but the flights have disappeared from the timetable.
spikeybee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 20, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Due to fly on 1st Oct from Dublin to San Fransisco, and back from Orlando to Dublin on the 22nd Oct. I'm not expecting to hear anything from them at all until at least the end of August...

They don't appear to cancel that far ahead!
PumpkinCupcake is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List