Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 23 Sep 19, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by stecee View Post
The cruise we should have joined today cost £2600 for 2 adults in a navigators balcony. It was a Halloween on the High Seas cruise to the Eastern Caribbean.
The equivalent cruise next year, like for like costs £3953, a 50% increase, how can Disney justify that.
Because they fill the ships, easy. Morally, its wrong of course, but the business case stands unfortunately.
Old 23 Sep 19, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dippiedawnie View Post
As they release cruises 16months in advance you need to book ASAP. If it's a popular cruise the price goes up quite substantially. We are doing a western carribean one next August and not paying that much for a verandah but have been booked for a while now. The price for the cabin next to us has gone up nearly 2k since we booked and there are hardly any cabins left on the whole ship already and that's 11months out.
I think we might be on the same cruise next year. 15th August Western.

We’re at Boardwalk and BLT first.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post

We've just stayed at Boardwalk for the first time - we loved it! We own at OKW and have waitlisted BW 3 times with no luck, so didn't bother this time. I just so happened to be looking and they had the 2 days I wanted - really great place and we'll defo stay there again if we can!

Joa
Old 24 Sep 19, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
We've just stayed at Boardwalk for the first time - we loved it! We own at OKW and have waitlisted BW 3 times with no luck, so didn't bother this time. I just so happened to be looking and they had the 2 days I wanted - really great place and we'll defo stay there again if we can!

Joa

We tried to get it on points for next May but there was no availability so we’re at OKW instead.

Really pleased to get BWV & BLT for August though as we haven’t stayed at either of those.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

Yay a fellow Dibber on board. We are doing Boadwalk before and after although hoping to swap some out at 7months to try OKW as not stayed there yet.
Have you joned the cruise group yet on Facebook?

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dippiedawnie View Post
Yay a fellow Dibber on board. We are doing Boadwalk before and after although hoping to swap some out at 7months to try OKW as not stayed there yet.
Have you joned the cruise group yet on Facebook?
👋 Yes, there seem to be two groups running.
Old 24 Sep 19, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

👋 Yes, there seem to be two groups running.
Oh that's helpful! 😳.

This could be our last cruise for a while as DS will be 17 so last year of kids clubs which he loves. Not sure he will want to do another one even with 18/20 club to go too. We've told him he should do one more so we can take him to Palo but we will see 😀

DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bats View Post

Joa
We are lucky enough to own at Boardwalk and still love it after nearly 20 years. Nice to try all the different resorts though but we still gravitate back home!

DL 1999
Paris 1996