Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 15 Oct 19, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile GMTV - the ‘other’ presenter?

Hi all,

I’m watching GMTV this morning - I generally have it on in the background and only tend to watch it if I hear something kicking off with Piers!

Anyway, today I’ve pretty much watched the whole show and I just realised that the third presenter - not Susannah but the other lady, hasn’t said a word as far as I have noticed. And now I’m thinking about it, I don’t think I’ve ever noticed her say anything ever!

As I say, I have it on as ‘background noise’ as we are getting ready for work really, so I might be doing her a great disservice - but certainly having watched the show ‘properly’ today, I have seen no point in her being there!

Who is she and does she normally bring more to the table than she appears to have today?! 😂
amy56 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
Hi all,

I’m watching GMTV this morning - I generally have it on in the background and only tend to watch it if I hear something kicking off with Piers!

Anyway, today I’ve pretty much watched the whole show and I just realised that the third presenter - not Susannah but the other lady, hasn’t said a word as far as I have noticed. And now I’m thinking about it, I don’t think I’ve ever noticed her say anything ever!

As I say, I have it on as ‘background noise’ as we are getting ready for work really, so I might be doing her a great disservice - but certainly having watched the show ‘properly’ today, I have seen no point in her being there!

Who is she and does she normally bring more to the table than she appears to have today?! 😂
Charlotte Hawkins this morning and she literally rattles through news headlines in about 30 seconds cos piers has waffled on that much everything’s overrunning... although to be fair I do like it when he shoots someone down in flames , god knows why some of the numpties they have on there can give him a run for his money in debating stakes, that said yesterday’s interview with vinnie Jones was brilliantly done and very emotional to watch
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Charlotte Hawkins this morning and she literally rattles through news headlines in about 30 seconds cos piers has waffled on that much everything’s overrunning... although to be fair I do like it when he shoots someone down in flames , god knows why some of the numpties they have on there can give him a run for his money in debating stakes, that said yesterday’s interview with vinnie Jones was brilliantly done and very emotional to watch
Aah ok - I obv missed that bit!

Yes, yesterday’s interview with Vinny Jones was so moving -hard viewing but so very real and honest.
amy56 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
dietcokebreak
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
that said yesterday’s interview with vinnie Jones was brilliantly done and very emotional to watch
I agree
dietcokebreak is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
galaxyflorida
Apprentice Imagineer

Yep, Charlotte is 'supposed' to give a news update every 15 minutes but Piers usually rattles on so much that we hardly see her! She had a bigger role before Piers joined the show though.

Orlando I-Drive April 2010, July 2017
New York and Washington October 2016
New York and Toronto July 2019
galaxyflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List