Notices

Old 2 Oct 18, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Day 4 is now up
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
pineapple515
Earning More Ears

I love this trip report! We went last Dec and my daughter was a little bit older than Charlie, she had just turned 1 but god it's bringing back so much nostalgia.

The mickey high chairs, our first ride was on its a small world also, the baby led weaning, baby carrying, feeding on benches!

We are going back in 8 weeks. We have a character breakfast booked in this time so great to see that it looks really good! Also never rode on the storybook canals which look great. I'm even more super excited!
pineapple515 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pineapple515 View Post
I love this trip report! We went last Dec and my daughter was a little bit older than Charlie, she had just turned 1 but god it's bringing back so much nostalgia.

The mickey high chairs, our first ride was on its a small world also, the baby led weaning, baby carrying, feeding on benches!

We are going back in 8 weeks. We have a character breakfast booked in this time so great to see that it looks really good! Also never rode on the storybook canals which look great. I'm even more super excited!
Oh that's so great to hear you have enjoyed reading along, it sounds like we had very similar trips! For all those who say you need to wait until your children are older to visit Disney... rubbish! I thought this was such a great age and it really has given us the most amazing memories

So great you are going back, have the most amazing time... you are going to love the character breakfast!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
pineapple515
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh that's so great to hear you have enjoyed reading along, it sounds like we had very similar trips! For all those who say you need to wait until your children are older to visit Disney... rubbish! I thought this was such a great age and it really has given us the most amazing memories

So great you are going back, have the most amazing time... you are going to love the character breakfast!
Thank you! It's complete rubbish isn't it?! Those memories will be imprinted in my brain forever. I see you are going to Orlando next year, we just booked for our first family trip as well. Looking at your countdown we are going just the two weeks before you!
pineapple515 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 18, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pineapple515 View Post
Thank you! It's complete rubbish isn't it?! Those memories will be imprinted in my brain forever. I see you are going to Orlando next year, we just booked for our first family trip as well. Looking at your countdown we are going just the two weeks before you!
Ooo how exciting! I will want all the tips when you get back! I fear a trip with a toddler is going to be much more challenging than one with a baby!
Old 31 Oct 18, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
princess lola
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 52
Mobile

Lisa I LOVE this trippy ! I have an 11 month old who will be nearly 2 (sob) on her first trip and I am so excited ! Seeing Disney through your gorgeous little boys eyes (almost) has really got me excited ! Thank you thank you for such a wonderful report 😍
princess lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 18, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princess lola View Post
Lisa I LOVE this trippy ! I have an 11 month old who will be nearly 2 (sob) on her first trip and I am so excited ! Seeing Disney through your gorgeous little boys eyes (almost) has really got me excited ! Thank you thank you for such a wonderful report 😍
Oh you are so welcome, it's great to hear you enjoyed it so much!

So exciting you have a trip booked... Charlie will be a similar age when we do WDW next year so any tips when you return would be very appreciated! I'm sure a Disney trip with a toddler is going to be very different to a Disney trip with a baby!