Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 24 Sep 19, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile What are your children having (or wanting for Christmas)

My youngest is so hard to buy for because he doesn’t really play with anything. He does use his Lego table & Lego occasionally but he likes to build his own ideas (not what was intended).
He likes building den’s etc and asked for a large cardboard box to build a den.
He asked yesterday for a nerf gun which is £50 but we have loads of them, loads from my middle son and others my youngest already got and he doesn’t play with them!
So I am looking for ideas, big or little lol
My eldest daughter would like a Apple Watch to sink with her dexcom & omnipod (if they ever arrive!)
My middle son also wants a Apple Watch. As long as it’s waterproof he doesn’t mind which series. He is really into fitness and we go swimming straight from school on Fridays so he wants to log that.
My older two love anything, pj’s, fluffy socks, chocolates, silly novelty things but my youngest would hate pj’s or anything boring like that. He is a monster 😆
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

My eldest is a gaming desktop (he is using his money towards it) I will be ordering parts and he will build it himself (he is 14) my DD1 wants a candy floss machine, DD2 wants a GoPro type camera I got her a cheaper version, DD3 wants a Lama.
Old 24 Sep 19, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
di5ney
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

My dd has always wanted a baby sister and she is finally getting one between xmas and new year lol seriously though, she asked for a phone but at 5 years old there’s zero chance of that happening! I got her xmas gifts today in the smyths sale. I got her the deluxe micro scooter, connect 4, crayola spirograph, 4 lego sets, lego base board, crayola washimals & the barbie care clinic. She will get bathbombs, stocking fillers, some crayola pens and chocolates. We have majorly cut back this year as she really doesn’t need anything at all. We have asked family for vouchers for days out plus we are going back to florida in june.
di5ney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
sparklepants
slightly serious Dibber

sparklepants's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Ive picked up a few bits for my DS7 but think the main things will be a bike, electric guitar, Fitbit. There is a Fortnite drone coming out in Oct so might buy that but I’ve a feeling it will be rubbish x
Old 24 Sep 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by di5ney View Post
My dd has always wanted a baby sister and she is finally getting one between xmas and new year lol seriously though, she asked for a phone but at 5 years old there’s zero chance of that happening! I got her xmas gifts today in the smyths sale. I got her the deluxe micro scooter, connect 4, crayola spirograph, 4 lego sets, lego base board, crayola washimals & the barbie care clinic. She will get bathbombs, stocking fillers, some crayola pens and chocolates. We have majorly cut back this year as she really doesn’t need anything at all. We have asked family for vouchers for days out plus we are going back to florida in june.
Aw, that is super sweet 💕
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Any ideas for my soon to be 11 year old would be very much appreciated.
In the past, I’ve always been lucky as he’s only ever wanted one main gift ( not the type to put twenty things on his Santa list that end up in the trash in 5 days.) Anyway, the only thing he is interested in is gaming and he already has a PS4, Nintendo Switch, DS, Vita which he has accumulated over the years. He doesn’t know what he wants. I don’t know what he wants. It’s going to be one empty sack on Christmas morning at this rate. I’ve suggested a new bike, more up to date iPad, vlogging camera for our holiday next summer, Fitbit type watch but he’s not really keen on any suggestions.
I know I should be grateful he doesn’t want something for the sake of it but I’m stumped. 🤷🏼
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
In the past, I’ve always been lucky as he’s only ever wanted one main gift ( not the type to put twenty things on his Santa list that end up in the trash in 5 days.) Anyway, the only thing he is interested in is gaming and he already has a PS4, Nintendo Switch, DS, Vita which he has accumulated over the years. He doesn’t know what he wants. I don’t know what he wants. It’s going to be one empty sack on Christmas morning at this rate. I’ve suggested a new bike, more up to date iPad, vlogging camera for our holiday next summer, Fitbit type watch but he’s not really keen on any suggestions.
I know I should be grateful he doesn’t want something for the sake of it but I’m stumped. 🤷🏼
A laptop? A phone ? Might be useful for school as well? Games for the consoles?
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

A few bits and bobs plus money in his savings account for when he knows what he wants or for a ‘big occasion’.

No point spending money for the sake of it.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
How about a VR headset
They are not cheap, starting at £399 but they are apparently amazing
Old 2 Oct 19, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

iphone XR... This is what my grand daughter wants (14)

Edited at 08:39 AM.
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List