Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Apr 18, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I had a horrible feeling from what he'd originally posted. RIP Geoff, awful awful news thoughts with his family and friends
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
AlisonB
Imagineer

So sad at this news - our thoughts and prayers are with Darrin and all friends and family

Alison and Shaun
AlisonB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

So sorry to read this. What awful news. Geoff was the voice of the Dibbcast to me and always a knowledgeable and friendly help on the boards. Makes you realise how much this (not so) little community of like minded Disney fans means to us all.
My thoughts with Darrin and his family and friends. X
Old 21 Apr 18, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
So sorry to hear the sad news, always such a helpful man and , he was always helpful and will be sadly missed on the DIBB. My sincere condolences to his husband and family and good friends.
macy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

I am really shocked and sad to read this, he was always one of the first to offer advice on the dibb and seemed like such a lovely man, my condolences go to his husband and family x x
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
RIP Geoff, very helpful dibber! I also lost my mum today and am heartbroken, my mum was in Northwick Park Hospital in Harrow which is a strange coincidence x
Sandra I'm so so sorry xx
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

I didn't know he was unwell. Very sad. He was an avid poster on here for many years, and will be missed. Thought are with his family and close friends.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithy78
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Oh my goodness this is such a shock and so so sad 😞. Geoff’s wonderful no nonsense advice will be deeply missed on the Dibb.
Sending my sincere condolences to Geoff’s family especially Darrin.
Smithy78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Oh this is so sad, has actually made me cry. He came across as such a genuine person, and his enthusiasm for the dibb and all things Disney was a joy to see. My thoughts and condolences to Darrin xx

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Spencerfamily
Excited about Disney

Mobile

This is such sad news. I, like many I am sure, have always looked to him for advice on the Dibb and have appreciated his honesty and humour.
My love and thoughts are with his family and friends at this very sad time.
Spencerfamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List