Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 Aug 19, 05:27 AM  
Link to this Post
barbie5
Apprentice Imagineer

Help with posting a letter back to the Uk

Hi All,

We are here at the moment (Rosen Plaza on I drive), we need to post a letter back to the uk A4 size envelope, whats the best way to do it We dont pick up our hire car till the 22nd, the hotel reception said we need to go to an office on Turkey Lake road, but Im sure i have read somwhere I can buy stamps at CVS, if that is the case where can we post it
Many Thanks
Christine
barbie5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 19, 06:31 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Strange I thought the hotel would do it for you, we posted stuff years ago at Mall at Millenia, but you haven’t got your car yet, what about Walmart, that is on Turkey Lake too
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 19, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Rosen Plaza used to have a business office which dealt with mail and courier companies, for all the conventions there. I’d ask them first if they would post it for you.

If not, you might as well get a taxi/Uber etc round to the post office on Turkey Lake Rd, might be less trouble than pfaffing around looking for stamps and post box.

Edit: I’ve found this on the hotel website:

Edited at 08:03 AM.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 19, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
barbie5
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you for your replies, we have asked at the hotel. in the business centre and they dont post abroad, they gave us the address for Turkey Lake road, we are close to a CVS so will ask if notwill get an uber.
Chris
barbie5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 19, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

The problem is that you need to get it weighed if it isn't a postcard or standard size folded letter/card. CVS won't be able to confirm the amount of postage, they would just sell you a book of stamps. I think you need to go to the Post Office on Turkey Lake.
Old 9 Aug 19, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post

You can go to a postal shop like UPS and they will post it for you.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 19, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by aitchieaitchie View Post
You can go to a postal shop like UPS and they will post it for you.
I don't know about letters but I did try and ship a teddy bear to the UK with them. I made clear I wanted as cheap as possible and they tried to charge me over $100! The post office was more like $20. UPS rates are fine to ship within the US so I really don't understand what went wrong.