Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Sep 19, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

October & November is our preferred time of year as we love the weather at that time of year, we have always found it fine with maybe just a fleece or top in the evening. In Oct/Nov 2016 we had 3 whole weeks with no rain at all.
MikeH23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
bennyboy0751
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Little_Mermaid7 View Post
Thank you for your reply, I’m feeling so positive with the feedback and really has helped me not panic about repacking the case!
youl be surprised how nice it is really nice for parks and the food and wine festival lol hic lol
bennyboy0751 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
catherine p
Helping Minnie

We go on the 8th November and return on the 23rd
I think take hoodie light jackets and shorts & T-shirt for during the daypack for all eventualities! Just in case.
catherine p is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 05:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Goofy's Buddy
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We normally go late November/early December. Have been lucky and always had stunning weather. Beautifully hot in the day without too much humidity. Light jacket for the evenings. Only once did we experience cold/frost and had to buy gloves and scarves. Going early Feb next year so that will be a similar experience I suspect.
Goofy's Buddy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 06:17 AM  
Link to this Post
lorimac
Serious Dibber

We fly out on 8th November and will be taking tee shirts, shorts, jumpers and light weight jackets. I expect it to be warm to hot in the day, and cool to cold in the evenings.

Not long now
Old 24 Sep 19, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Zellotape
Excited about Disney

Zellotape's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We went last year for 2 weeks, and flew out on the 2nd Nov. It was so hot for the whole trip! definitely wasnt expecting the level of humidity either! We had only previously been in Feb, and lots of people had said the weather is similar in Feb and Nov. However it was a lot hotter into the evenings than we expected!
However our last day, the humidity disappeared and it felt so cold! So was wearing Jeans and a jumper!

Like others have said, i would expect it to be hot, but take a hoody/jeans just in case!
Old 24 Sep 19, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
We have been 3 times in November, twice we had fabulous weather (record breaking temperatures once) and exceptionally cold the third time.
Sue

I think we were there at the same time. First week of Nov 2015 and temperatures over 90 for around five days. This was on the pool deck - in the sun obviously

We've been around 15 times in the November to early December period and agree with what most PPs say. Lovely and warm in the day but cool enough for a sweater early morning and after sunset. You may get an occasional cold front coming through when I've had to resort to my travelling chinos and sweater - but these are well forecast on the TV news.

Mick

Edited at 10:10 AM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Yensid25
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hi!

First time poster here but have been browsing forums for a while to get an idea of how things work

We (myself and my mum) were due to travel next week for two weeks, 2nd October, with Thomas Cook but have made alternative arrangements - due to it being a package holiday.

Having only been to Orlando once before in October (I remember the humidity!), we have rebooked with Virgin for November (leaving on the 10th) for two weeks. We are really looking forward to seeing the parks all decorated for Christmas as previously we visited during hallowe’en.

I’ve seen so many helpful posts on here and it would be great to hear from fellow posters who have visited in November

Sorry for the lengthy post and I appreciate your advice/help!
Just to add to all the comments November is my favourite time to go I've visited for each of the calendar months and November is a perfect mix of weather Christmas and less crowds. It does sometimes get chilly in evenings but a small jacket or jumper is all that's needed

Have an amazing time. Once you have seen the Christmas stuff you will be hooked on that time of year!
Yensid25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Little_Mermaid7
Looking for my Ears

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions we will review our cases but only to include a jacket/cardi - perhaps some leggings just in case as given by all your wonderful feedback I have nothing to worry about really!

I am really starting to get back into the holiday mood now and excitement is coming back - in addition, Christmas is my favourite time of year so it will be magical to see the parks decorated for Christmas
Little_Mermaid7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Yensid25
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions we will review our cases but only to include a jacket/cardi - perhaps some leggings just in case as given by all your wonderful feedback I have nothing to worry about really!

I am really starting to get back into the holiday mood now and excitement is coming back - in addition, Christmas is my favourite time of year so it will be magical to see the parks decorated for Christmas
Just by reading this is making me want to go back this year! It's so beautiful with all the decorations and especially as it gets dark early all the lights are on ... hot chocolate cookies walking down main street for the fire works... what more do you want ey. I love it!
Yensid25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List