Nettings's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 10

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Talking Moore Time In Florida with the Clarks - p/t 2

MOORE TIME IN FLORIDA WITH THE CLARKS
Final Countdown Report

Well, my clothes have been out on the bedroom floor ready for packing for some 4 weeks now! The boys have a few odds and sods ready but at least I’m ready to go!

Got a taste of Florida the other evening, when I noticed a thread started by Bats (aka Joa) requesting Dibbers to phone her in Epcot! Yes, the newest Dibb craze finally got to me (oh and a couple of glasses of vino, for Dutch courage! ) and I phoned one of the boxes (the middle one) in England-Land and Joa answered! She said it was the best box to call because its out in the open, not an enclosed phone box – as the weather was pretty warm out there. We had a little chat – well Joa spent most of the time trying to convince me to come on the Cruise next year! LOL She also said she’d just been speaking to an American lady who had asked her how the phones worked – Joa had just replied “by the magic of Disney” when I called! I would have loved to have seen the lady’s face. Joa also said Anita had just turned up to help man the phones! And with that I left them too it with numerous other Dibbers answering her thread by phoning.

Still currently holding off buying the last of our Dollars – I’m hoping the little surge towards the end of this week will bring a few more cents on to the Dollar rate next week. My DS2 has been pestering to get his spending money changed up. Fingers crossed the rate will look reasonable enough for me to do that this week.

Have added a couple more ADR’s since my previous pre-trippie. We’re staying the night at Saratoga Springs (shhhh in a Treehouse! ), and even though there are facilities for us to BBQ, we’ve decided to have our evening meal at the Turf Club – we’ve ended up with a fairly early booking, but we’ll probably head over to DHS for EMH that evening, so it’ll fit in well.

I’ve also added an ADR for T-Rex, though again this is a bit of a “Shhh” moment as the booking is for my cousin, her DH, my Mum and DS2. The reason its “Shhhh” is because unbeknown to Mum and DS2, Anne and Colin are taking them to Cirque de Soleil whilst we’re at HHN! (I think I’ve chosen the wrong thing to do that night! :S ) and then they’re dining at T-Rex.

The final “booking” I’ve made is Priority Seating at HRC. We’re going here the evening we’ve been at IOA all day. I’m hoping I’ve timed it well for us to have been able to sample Harry Potter enough but to beat the crowds before the park closes. I would so love to see Hogsmeade in the dark. It must be so magical.

Anyhoo, we’re on the final countdown now. Marion (Trueblue) has been helping me to make head or tail of the 17th Oct Dibb Meet. Chris_Ro set the ball rolling and left me to organise it! Typical man! But luckily my mate Marion has come to my rescue to send out final reminders to all those who’ve expressed an interest in coming along. From the responses we’ve been getting, it could be a BIG one! Luckily Dave and Lesley have warned the Margarita Bar that we’re on our way – so at least they won’t be shocked with a sudden influx of Dibbers turning up at 4pm on the 17th! Finger’s crossed for good weather! Otherwise we’ll be squeezing ourselves into Ghiradelli’s instead!

DATE: 17th October 2010
TIME: 4pm onwards
PLACE: DTD
VENUE: Margarita Bar

In the event of Inclement Weather - we'll be in Ghiradelli's!

Edited at 04:54 PM.
Nettings is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 10, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Nettings
Imagineer

Nettings's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Saved for Chris_Ro
Nettings is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 10, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
pudge
Imagineer

pudge's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Great read... looking forward to meeting everyone even tho i am very shy
[/B][COLOR="Magenta"]2006 Crescent Lakes/New Port Richey, 2008 Highlands Reserve, 2010 Cumbrian Lakes (freebie) & Rolling Hills, 2012 Highlands Reserve, 2014 Bridgewater Crossing, 2015 Rolling Hills/HRH, 2016 Dibb villa Highlands Reserve/HRH & Vegas, 2017 Rolling Hills, Xmas 2018 Rolling Hills & RPR, 2019 Highlands Reserve, 2020 Highlands Reserve canx 2021 Emerald isle fingers crossed
pudge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 10, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Nettings
Imagineer

Nettings's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by pudg View Post
Great read... looking forward to meeting everyone even tho i am very shy
Believe it or not so I am, so don't fret!

And thank you for your kind comments. x
Old 25 Sep 10, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
pudge
Imagineer

pudge's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Originally Posted by Clarks View Post
Believe it or not so I am, so don't fret!

And thank you for your kind comments. x
Am sure I will be fine after a margharita or three
[/B][COLOR="Magenta"]2006 Crescent Lakes/New Port Richey, 2008 Highlands Reserve, 2010 Cumbrian Lakes (freebie) & Rolling Hills, 2012 Highlands Reserve, 2014 Bridgewater Crossing, 2015 Rolling Hills/HRH, 2016 Dibb villa Highlands Reserve/HRH & Vegas, 2017 Rolling Hills, Xmas 2018 Rolling Hills & RPR, 2019 Highlands Reserve, 2020 Highlands Reserve canx 2021 Emerald isle fingers crossed
pudge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 10, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Nettings
Imagineer

Nettings's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by pudg View Post
Am sure I will be fine after a margharita or three
Girl after my own heart!
Old 26 Apr 11, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Great report
Jockey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List