Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 10 Feb 18, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
tikka234
Imagineer

Who's done a Disney floral and gift "gift?

I my granddaughter will be having her 7 th birthday whilst on holiday.
Has anyone ordered one of the gifts, was looking at first wish a rose and bracelet,
Are they worth the money looking at doing a princess character breakfast at Akershus at Epcot.
A n y other gifts you recommend?
Thanks
Old 10 Feb 18, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Catlouise
Getting Excited

Mobile

My husband arranged a beautiful plaque on a silver plate as a gift from Disney floral gifts. It was beautifully presented and was a lovely surprise.
Catlouise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 18, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
TiggerBounces
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

I did this in December for my daughter and my mum. I thought it was really good value and it was a lovely surprise when they walked in the room!

I ordered my daughter a first visit goody bag which was a rucksack full of sweets, autograph book and pen, Micky and Minnie plushes and more, I saw most of the items for sale during the holiday and I don’t feel it was priced any higher than if I had bought them and made it myself.

You do pay a delivery charge but because I ordered 2 gifts for the same hotel I only paid the charge once.

Have a great time!
TiggerBounces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 18, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Mobile

We arranged a birthday balloon bouquet with plush Mickey to be delivered to chef mickeys on DS3 5th birthday. Was waiting for him on our table when we arrived. Great service.
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 18, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

I have done a few over the years... tho last trip we got the most amazing gift basket from Beth at Fairytaleshopper.com... much better than the Disney ones we have had in the past ... and she can get almost anything thats in the parks
Old 16 Feb 18, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

I did one 2 years ago and I was really disappointed with it. I ordered a filled mickey head wicker basket that would have been lovely in my bathroom and when it was delivered it was in a metal basket that was too big and heavy to take home.

It was a very #firstworldproblem but I don't think I'd order again
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Brave5
Apprentice Imagineer

We ordered a really nice coolbag full of goodies that were given to us on check in - It was exactly what we wanted and all the people in the reception area were eyeing it! What a great feeling

Edited at 08:52 AM.
Brave5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 18, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Brave5 View Post
We ordered a really nice coolbag full of goodies that were given to us on check in - It was exactly what we wanted and all the people in the reception area were eyeing it! What a great feeling
That’s great to see as I have ordered this with snacks and drinks for my daughter when we arrive

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 18, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Brave5
Apprentice Imagineer

Tartan Tink - you will love it! It is really good quality and the perfect size - not too big and not too small. It is my pride and joy at picnics and swimming gala's!
Brave5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List