Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 27 Jan 18, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Shani
Imagineer

It was on our list for dinner, but I won't book it if it is 2 TS.

Maybe they'll make it a full character meal and that's how they'll justify it? Still wouldn't make me book though...
2022 - Margaritaville & RPR --- 2023 - Villa & RPR & Surfside
Shani is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

Sorry I'm being thick I think. Going in Sep and staying onsite for first time ( no dining plan ) reason being I've never had a BOG booking so desperate for it. Are we saying I won't be able to get an ADR for dinner? Sorry if being thick x
Old 27 Jan 18, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Clamshell
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rach86 View Post
Sorry I'm being thick I think. Going in Sep and staying onsite for first time ( no dining plan ) reason being I've never had a BOG booking so desperate for it. Are we saying I won't be able to get an ADR for dinner? Sorry if being thick x
No one knows at the moment. Just have to wait and see 🙂

Phantom thread-killer of Old London Town 😁
Clamshell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Yeah I saw a post on this last week I think.
I wondered if they were going to introduce Belle, that IMO would be fab. I wouldn't use 2 TS credits on it though. I'd prob pay oop, unless they're going to introduce some sort of 3 course set menu?

Will be interesting to see what the reason is to no dinner availability later this summer! 😳
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
It was on our list again for this year but will be crossed off if it becomes a 2TS credit restaurant.
Old 27 Jan 18, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
Yeah I saw a post on this last week I think.
I wondered if they were going to introduce Belle, that IMO would be fab. I wouldn't use 2 TS credits on it though. I'd prob pay oop, unless they're going to introduce some sort of 3 course set menu?

Will be interesting to see what the reason is to no dinner availability later this summer! 😳
Belle would be great 😊
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
johnandmaz
Imagineer

Originally Posted by laurad107 View Post
They’d have to really improve it. We went for dinner OOP in 2015 and I thought it was really overpriced for the quality of food. It’s pretty cool inside but I wouldn’t be able to justify the cost to go again. The service we had was pretty average as well and it’s soo noisy. Our beast interaction felt rushed as well.
Absolutely spot on. We've eaten there a few times for a TS and scrubbed it off our list for this year.

It is a wonderful room but the noise echoes and the food is average at best. I have never understood the hype around "the grey stuff". It's like the Emperors New Clothes. To make it a 2 TS credits, if it happens, is far from justified. But it's their train set...

Florida - 91, 93, 94, 95, 97, 01, 03, 05, 07 - twice, 09, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24
johnandmaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post

I asked this question on the American Disney site if anyone had heard a rumour of it being a 2ts restaurant and the answers I got back was 100% no way..It would require a massive upgrade to their currant menu..
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Coda whilst I agree I also wouldn't put it passed them ! Le Cellier was only a 1xTS a few years ago, CRT as well. Is it worth 2xTS? Will it still be booked out? Add Belle to Beast & I reckon they'll still fill it.
At the end of the day though it's speculation but there is no way Disney don't know why you can't currently get a booking passed July.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
Coda whilst I agree I also wouldn't put it passed them ! Le Cellier was only a 1xTS a few years ago, CRT as well. Is it worth 2xTS? Will it still be booked out? Add Belle to Beast & I reckon they'll still fill it.
At the end of the day though it's speculation but there is no way Disney don't know why you can't currently get a booking passed July.
SD
Totally agree with you here ... whilst I could understand then releasing tables a day or 2 late at the 180 plus 10 its now at 180 plus 17 you can’t book ... so something is afoot ...

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List