Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Feb 18, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Mobile

Blaze is awesome! I also second the recommendation for Cookes of Dublin, we had fish and chips from there and it was lovely. The pizzas from the POR foodcourt are amazing to and are great value for two qs credits. If you swap the two drinks for sides it is more than enough for a family of four. Although the foodcourt there is busy we never had any problem finding a table.
lovemickey is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

Another one that loved Blaze,we also liked D-lux burger. The large pizza's from POR foodcourt for 2 credits are great and you can swap the drinks for desserts as you will have your refillable mugs to use for your drinks.

Edited at 05:58 PM.
elmspenguin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
TeFiti
Trying for More Ears

We have just come back from POR and ate at Blaze on the QSDP! Blaze was delicious and the options at POR were plentiful. I did a live food report below that will hopefully give you some ideas:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1064476
TeFiti is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Another vote for blaze probably the tastiest pizza I've ever had
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

We really liked Blaze.
I’ve not seen another pizza in Disney that I’d eat tbh! They look doughy and horrible.
Blaze pizzas are great

The Polite Pig wasn’t open when we last went but we really like the Ravenous Pig so I’d imagine this is also good although different.

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
0420wilmut
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TeFiti View Post
We have just come back from POR and ate at Blaze on the QSDP! Blaze was delicious and the options at POR were plentiful. I did a live food report below that will hopefully give you some ideas:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1064476
Yes thank you, I've read your report and enjoyed it. Very impressed with your Voss water - fancy stuff!
May 2023 POP & 1 night RPR
0420wilmut is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
0420wilmut
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lovemickey View Post
Blaze is awesome! I also second the recommendation for Cookes of Dublin, we had fish and chips from there and it was lovely. The pizzas from the POR foodcourt are amazing to and are great value for two qs credits. If you swap the two drinks for sides it is more than enough for a family of four. Although the foodcourt there is busy we never had any problem finding a table.
Oh that's good to know - I hate it when you can't find a table and you're stalking someone who looks like they've nearly finished!
May 2023 POP & 1 night RPR

Edited at 08:44 AM.
0420wilmut is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
BoltofLight
Trying for More Ears

We ate at the Polite Pig in July last year and the food was fantastic. They also had some blue sky beverages (cherry drink, vitamin water as I remember). I had the BBQ smoked cheddar sausage which was lovely, our twins both had chicken tenders and husband had brisket.

We also ate at Blaze Pizza which was fab and again different drinks available. We also enjoyed D-Luxe Burger (chips are a snack credit).

All three QS restaurants at Disney Springs were some of our favorite meals in the holiday despite having the disney dining plan.
BoltofLight is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Imagineer

First time on the dining plan for us this year. Are there menus somewhere we can check what's available at Blaze, Polite Pig and D-Lux on the QSDP? Are you able to buy sides etc out of pocket too if you want something a bit extra without burning through your credits?
SteveyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by SteveyJ View Post
First time on the dining plan for us this year. Are there menus somewhere we can check what's available at Blaze, Polite Pig and D-Lux on the QSDP? Are you able to buy sides etc out of pocket too if you want something a bit extra without burning through your credits?
All the menus can be found on here. Look at the menu on the right and it's the little burger icon that says WDW menus. Here's the link too: https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/menus.php

You can pay for anything else that you might want, but credits do seem to stretch a long way - more than first timers realise. My tip would be to use your credits for everything to start with, then if you run out of credits towards the end, pay oop. I've lost track of the number of times I've heard about people paying for extras, drink etc etc, onlh to have loads of qs and snack credits left at the end of the holiday.

To get an idea, it might help you to have a look at some food reports. I wrote in during our trip last year and the link can be found at the bottom of my signature. There are a few recent ones in the trip reports forum too

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List