Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 23 Feb 17, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
papasmurf
Imagineer

Mobile

I've booked early twice and twice got front row tickets. Both direct with sw
papasmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
HolidayDreams
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I booked last night but with Orlando attractions, will we get a worse seat than those who book direct?
HolidayDreams is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

When you arrive at sea world you will need to go to another check in after the entrance, they will then issue you your seat no, we checked in straight away and got seats by the glass, not sure if this was allocated on arrival or when we booked, didn't book direct though. The family in front of us also had a table next to us by the glass,
tinkerella123 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
blodders
Apprentice Imagineer

I booked last week for 20th Sept directly with SW how hopefully that will be early enough to get front row seats?
blodders is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

How early can you book?
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Last time I looked at this a few years ago there was only lunch available, does anyone know if that's changed as to whether you can have early evening times?
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Ours is dinner in May. We find out on the day what time. The voucher says anywhere between 4.30pm and 6.30pm.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
thefourDs
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by HolidayDreams View Post
I booked last night but with Orlando attractions, will we get a worse seat than those who book direct?
That's what I'm wondering! We booked with Floridatix so worried now that we won't be able to see anything. We booked in December for August!
thefourDs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
The Fatadder
Apprentice Imagineer

Good question re 3rd party sellers, but they must confirm with seaworld the specific date shortly after you book with them (else there's a risk of double booking dates). I assume they bulk buy blank tickets that are linked to a session at purchase.

Re the allocation rules, I have had it confirmed by SW team members when checking in, and verified again by SW guest services in the US when I contacted them last week with a question about our booking.
The Fatadder is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List