VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Another lovely day with some really great photos. AK always seems so hot, it must have been crazy hot on this day.

Your lunch looked good, as did your dinner. What a shame you had such a wait for what ended up being a rubbish table.

X x

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 17, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Another lovely day with some really great photos. AK always seems so hot, it must have been crazy hot on this day.

Your lunch looked good, as did your dinner. What a shame you had such a wait for what ended up being a rubbish table.

X x
It was roasting in the park today. It was a bit of a let down but still an ok meal xx
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Great time in AK, did laugh at Jamie wanting to take over Poppy's WE activity.. Sounds just like mine ...
Shame about Raglan Road and all the waiting and crappy seat . I would not have been happy either , it's like getting the table near the loos or the kitchen ...
Food looked nice though.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 17, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Great time in AK, did laugh at Jamie wanting to take over Poppy's WE activity.. Sounds just like mine ...
Shame about Raglan Road and all the waiting and crappy seat . I would not have been happy either , it's like getting the table near the loos or the kitchen ...
Food looked nice though.
Haha that's kids for you isn't it

Second time we've been here and second time we've had a rubbish table! Food was ok but the night seemed to go on forever here!

Enjoyed our walk afterwards
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

How lovely to sit out and relax before the kids wake up, can you pay extra to have a patio area?

I'm looking forward to trying the yoghurt parfait that's great for a snack credit! Did you find that you could get a variety of breakfasts for a snack credit?

Wow Animal Kingdom looks boiling hot it usually is but even more when it is actually really hot! Collecting the badges must be a lot of fun! Love getting the train to Rafikis it's one of the things I'm most excited about taking Archie to!

Loving the picture of Poppy and Rafiki! Your lunch looks amazing and plenty of food, I don't know why but I have never thought about sharing meals before but it makes sense and saves credits, also that is a huge side of onions!

Love the waving up at the ride just in case they'll see you one day haha! I never knew that you could use snack credits for fruit that's handy to know in case we have a lot left at the end!

With the boat over to Disney Springs do you find you have to wait long, is there a certain time of day the queues are larger? Plus how long does it take?

Great badge, I don't expect they'll have one in my surname haha! That's not good about the seating there, I would think they would do something to help or a free drink or something for you having to wait that long!

Steve I expect will have the flight of beer he loves a beer haha! Food looks very nice and good portion sizes too!

Disney Springs looks amazing especially at night, that pink duck is so girly as well! Great day Julia xx

December 2020- Our First trip to Disneyland Paris
November 2018- Archies First Trip to Disneyworld
November 2014- Our Magical Wedding and Disneymoon
kblackman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List