Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 24 Mar 17, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

haha papamouse I have loads of questions but waiting to see.

I think I want to watch season 1 to 3 again I'm sure there are loads of bits where I would go Ahh I get it now...

It's one of these shows...

Don't really understand where the Black Watch guys are they seem to be stumbling around... where did all the undead go that marched past the fat bloke a couple of episodes ago were they repelled by the Black Watch?

So many questions unanswered but I know I'll find out later but itching to watch...
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
haha papamouse I have loads of questions but waiting to see.

I think I want to watch season 1 to 3 again I'm sure there are loads of bits where I would go Ahh I get it now...

It's one of these shows...

Don't really understand where the Black Watch guys are they seem to be stumbling around... where did all the undead go that marched past the fat bloke a couple of episodes ago were they repelled by the Black Watch?

So many questions unanswered but I know I'll find out later but itching to watch...
the watch guys were at the Fist of the First men

they engaged with White Walkers but were soundly beaten and are now demorlaised and retreating to Crasters Keep. The WW are still around, and growing in numbers.

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

What ... wait... what?
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

I have been expecting this post...

papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Hootietootie
Very Serious Dibber

Yay!,! It is now after.
Hootietootie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 17, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
windsor_hills
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
What ... wait... what?

Sorry I shouldn't laugh, but this has just reminded me of DHs reaction after 'that' episode. I was prepared as I'd read all the books! His face was a picture.
windsor_hills is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 17, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

I got the feeling hes away watching them all again to get back to that point - or just in shock...

Old 3 Apr 17, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Ok over the shock and speeding through GoT we are now at EP 5 season 4 and Joffery is dead long live the king

His younger brother has just been given then throne and im super pleased to see the visually delightful Margaery is still hanging around and is already plotting secrets with the young Tommen. Dany is still acroos the narrow sea freeing slaves great to see her coming to power. My wife remarked that the women are mostly play things in this show but I see the opposite both in Kings Landing and across the narrow sea.

Sansa made her escape from Joffery and kings landing only to be "rescued" by Lord Baelish that's still something strange his affection for her and also marrying Catherine crazy sister lol

Now Poor Sansa is being set up to marry the breast suckling 10 year old son. she truely is the victim of the show.

Theon is broken and castrated in what was a totally horrible torture hard to watch...

One of crasters babies at the end of S4 Ep 4 was taken north to some white walker king who turned his eyes to ice. Will the baby still grow and become part of the WW army?

Jon Snow is now back at the keep and riding with a posse to kill the mutineers at Crasters Keep just as well as his half brother is there with Hodor (love that giant) and the two others Maeera and Joren they are captured and I think unless Jon gets there soon poor Maeera is in for a hard time of it. Bran will be ok as he's a ransom hostage but obviously the mutineers don't know there are no starks alive to pay it.

The poor craster daughters are getting raped left and right and just have no luck at all

Anyway we also have wildlings south of the wall attacking villagers and we wonder if Ygritt wont come across Jon.

Of course I dont know what happens but I can see the wildlings and Black watch having to put aside their differences with the onslaught of the WW.

Oh Brianne is going with Jaimes sword oathkeeper to find Sansa and poor Tyrion is standing trial for murdering Jofferey but no one thinks he did it. (I dont think Cersei believes it either TBH)

There was so much happened in the last 6 episodes it would take a week to say all but that's all i remember.

Looking forward to the rest of EP 5 tonight can't wait but feeling sad that we are nearly at the end of the series. 45 episodes of 60 already done

Edited at 02:15 PM.
Old 3 Apr 17, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

great update, finger on the pulse

on the luuuurve front, the Viper and his missus?

Old 3 Apr 17, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by papamouse View Post
great update, finger on the pulse

on the luuuurve front, the Viper and his missus?
Papamouse... I luuurve The Viper! What a fine specimen of a man! Also loved him in NARCOS