Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 24 Feb 17, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
pipster
Proud to wear my Ears

soda package with kids

For what its worth, we have two teenage boys 17 and 15. We purchased the soda drinks package for them at about £28 each. We got the thermos cup with a lid and over 4 days the boys has one drink in this each. They preferred the sugar free flavoured water available from all the restaurants. On this occasion for us it was not a good buy but if they drink lots of soda then you may get your moneys worth.

Hope this assists in your decision.,

Pip
pipster is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
Hi Dinglebert is it not two bottles per cabin?
Probably but we have two cabins with one adult and one child in each. Not how we are going to actually sleep but the cabins are next to each other and the kids are 17 & 13

Saying that I may not be taking anything aboard. The dry january turned into a dry February and I find i am much healthier so it may be dry 2017 at this rate

Edited at 09:59 PM.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 17, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWDW
Apprentice Imagineer

I go to Atlantis every year when I visit Nassau. Jump in a cab when you get off the ship. It's been $4 per person for the last 3 years
MrsWDW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 17, 01:17 AM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

We would lose out if we bought the drinks package. All we drank was a glass of wine with our evening meal and a couple of lagers in a bar afterwards.
Incidentally, we bought a bottle of wine when having our evening meal, any wine remaining, the waiter will store for you to drink at a later time. The only time we drank it was with our evening meal and a bottle used to last us for a couple of days.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 17, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Team Jeans
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsWDW View Post
I go to Atlantis every year when I visit Nassau. Jump in a cab when you get off the ship. It's been $4 per person for the last 3 years
Brilliant, thanks.