Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 20 Mar 17, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Ice Hockey Shirts

We are coming to Disney in July and my 9 year old son is a massive Aniheim Ducks fan. Is there anywhere inear Orlando we can get him a shirt,baseball cap etc?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 17, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
wintersun
Apprentice Imagineer

wintersun's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
There used to be a sports shop in international drive that sold hockey tops. Not sure if it is still there. Used to have a big statue of a basketball player outside. I think one of the outlet malls sold hockey t shirts, caps etc. Sorry can't be more helpful.
wintersun is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 17, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Simplyton
Proud to wear my Ears

We found Dicks to be good but sometimes its just your luck on timing
July is stuck right between the end of NHL & NBA seasons & NFL is still over a month away so often good for clear-out prices.

Be on the lookout at Reebok outlet(and indeed Lids, Dicks etc) for cheap jersey's.
Usually they are in the region $130 but as the jersey contract is switching from Reebok to Adidas this summer I was able to pick up a Hawks jersey from under $40 recently (1/2 off sale plus coupons)
Simplyton is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 17, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
theGoldprint
Earning More Ears

There is a shop in the premium mall, sea world end of I-drive that does all sports ≈≈≈≈≈ you can think off. Got a Philly Flyers top there a few months back. Well worth it if thats what you're after
theGoldprint is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 17, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I know it's not from a sports store, but Primark are selling ducks and LA Kings t-shirts for £8.
They're authentic ones too as it's made by the same company that made the New York Mets t-shirt I picked up from the official store a couple of years ago
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 17, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Gaston77
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

There's a sports shop in Premium Outlets (Vineland) that sells a lot of NHL/NFL/NBA etc etc tops. They're not that cheap though!
Gaston77 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 17, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Purplefrog
slightly serious Dibber

They sell them in the Sports Dominator store on I Drive, if, as someone else has said, it's still there. My other half bought a couple a few years ago.
Not cheap though, but then that sort of thing never is.
Purplefrog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 17, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
redAnt
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by SiLoz15 View Post
I know it's not from a sports store, but Primark are selling ducks and LA Kings t-shirts for £8.
They're authentic ones too as it's made by the same company that made the New York Mets t-shirt I picked up from the official store a couple of years ago
Yep, saw them yesterday and was very tempted. Though they may be a bit too massive for a 9 year old as it was in the mens section.