Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 24 Mar 17, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile Anna Maria Island map

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a map of AMI I can print out that has restaurant locations and places of interest on it?

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I can't help in advance of your visit I'm afraid but when we last went in November 2014 we parked at the free car park on Holmes Beach. There is a shop next to the car park where you could pick up a free map that was two sided. From memory restaurants on one side, shops and other stuff on the other.

You can also pick up the free (when we were there ) trolley that goes the whole length of AMI near the shop.

Mick
Old 24 Mar 17, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
I can't help in advance of your visit I'm afraid but when we last went in November 2014 we parked at the free car park on Holmes Beach. There is a shop next to the car park where you could pick up a free map that was two sided. From memory restaurants on one side, shops and other stuff on the other.

You can also pick up the free (when we were there ) trolley that goes the whole length of AMI near the shop.

Mick
Thanks Mick. We are staying for 3 nights down the Bradenton Beach end of the island but will make sure I stop there en route to the condo to pick up a map 😀
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Thanks Mick. We are staying for 3 nights down the Bradenton Beach end of the island but will make sure I stop there en route to the condo to pick up a map 😀
Not sure if you've been before but you need to approach at the north end of AMI on State Road 64. You'll get to these lights and the Holmes Beach car park is straight ahead.

Mick
Old 24 Mar 17, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
ianc
Apprentice Imagineer

Have you not looked at GoogleMaps? If you zoom in each building is marked. You can search for 'restaurants' (or anything else) and get pins showing the locations, which you can click on to get to their web sites, opening hours, menus, reviews. You can turn on the aerial photo, also Streetview so you walk/drive around. You can obviously print out anything on the screen or have it on your smartphone. Paper maps (which as others have said are readily available everywhere there) are more likely to become out of date after they are printed, plus they only contain those places that have chosen to advertise in them.
ianc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by ianc View Post
Have you not looked at GoogleMaps? If you zoom in each building is marked. You can search for 'restaurants' (or anything else) and get pins showing the locations, which you can click on to get to their web sites, opening hours, menus, reviews. You can turn on the aerial photo, also Streetview so you walk/drive around. You can obviously print out anything on the screen or have it on your smartphone. Paper maps (which as others have said are readily available everywhere there) are more likely to become out of date after they are printed, plus they only contain those places that have chosen to advertise in them.
Ha it's always the simplest ideas, thank you!
Old 25 Mar 17, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

When do you go exactly? Will I be back before you go?

Last time I brought a load back and posted them out to Dibbers. I can do that for you if you'd like? I don't think I have any spares left but I can have a look a bit later on for you.
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 17, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
When do you go exactly? Will I be back before you go?

Last time I brought a load back and posted them out to Dibbers. I can do that for you if you'd like? I don't think I have any spares left but I can have a look a bit later on for you.
Oh thank you that is such a kind offer but by the looks of your countdown we go 10 days after you. I'm very jealous of you spending your entire time on AMI, we have 3 nights booked and I already know it's not going to be enough
Old 26 Mar 17, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
macjaddie
Getting Excited

Mobile

You should be able to pick up the map at the shop / cafe on the beach as suggested. Go there early and have the pancake breakfast. So good
macjaddie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 02:39 AM  
Link to this Post
SHREKS OTHER1/2
Imagineer

SHREKS OTHER1/2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi
I am here now and just picked you one up ..not back till weekend so if you message me you address I will get it in post next week
Fiona
05,07,09 Sandy Ridge 11 LA,Vegas,SF 12Miami,Sandy Ridge,AMI 13 Vegas 13 Miami,Disney,AMI,KeyWest 14 Memphis,New Orleans,AMI 15 West Caribbean Cruise & Keys 15 Miami, East Caribbean Cruise & AMI 16 Orlando & West Caribbean Cruise, 16 Barbados,17 MSC Caribbean Cruise AMI,17Georgia,Carolina,Orlando & AMI 18 Vegas ,LA & Palm Springs,18 NewYork,Arkansas ,Dallas 19 Barbados Cruise 19 Florida 20 Vegas,LA& Hawaii 20 Arkansas
SHREKS OTHER1/2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List