Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 15 May 15, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minimanam View Post
We are staying at AoA
I was just trying to think which is your nearest Walmart...There is on the 535, Lake Buena Vista area,...about 10 minutes drive from Downtown Disney. I know this one has a good ins tore bakery
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 15, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Bear-family
Imagineer

Walmart and public offer lots of birthday cake choices. Walmart have a much larger selection of design and size. You can even have them personalised. We did this for ds 6th birthday last year
Bear-family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 15, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
LisaH
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 51
Hi

Agree about the birthday cakes, we have tried both Walmart and Publix and all of them were delicious (especially the icecream ones ) My daughters birthday is in July. when we used to go for the school holidays.

If you go to one of the Parks on a child's birthday it is worth telling customer relations. My daughter once celebrated at Seaworld and they gave her a shamu toy and a birthday badge. Every time a member of the team saw her we got a wonderful birthday greeting.
She really enjoyed it

Have fun.

Lisa
LisaH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 15, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Minimanam
Apprentice Imagineer

Minimanam's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We are planning on BBB and then CRT for breakfast so she will definitely be spoilt on her birthday!

Port Orleans Riverside

Art of Animation Suite

2016 - Art of Animation Suite

2019 - Beach Club Resort

Minimanam is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 15, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

We love the ice cream cakes from Publix - very yummy!

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 15, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Magics
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Minimanam View Post
Just wondering if anyone has been to Walmart while staying in or around Disney to buy a Birthday Cake?

Which Walmart is the best for this?
Yes I have bought one at Walmart it was ok ,so the next time I bought one from publix and that was so much better
Old 15 May 15, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FloridaNuts93 View Post
We love the ice cream cakes from Publix - very yummy!
Oh publix is my fave for cakes .. So much choice & a book to choose from as well.. They pretty much do anything you want
Old 15 May 15, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post

We like the frosting that Publix uses better than the Walmart frosting. Prices are similar. The cakes for adults are yummy (especially the chocolate ganache one).
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 15, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ilivehereorland View Post
We like the frosting that Publix uses better than the Walmart frosting. Prices are similar. The cakes for adults are yummy (especially the chocolate ganache one).
I agree, and I love the red velvet cake they do.. Hubby loves the keylime cheesecake.. Mmmmm ... Not long to wait now..
Old 15 May 15, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Publix do similar. We have had a few from there for my daughter. Last year she had a layer of cookies and cream ice cream and a layer of vanilla. They have 100's of designs. Have a look at my profile
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread