Link to this Post
markiemark90
Very Serious Dibber

markiemark90's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Great explanation of Blob!

I know the game and call it Nomination Whist, I have also heard it called Killer Kirky and Oh Hell. Its a great game. You can sort of make your own rounds up. I like the "misere" round - win no tricks!

Good report. I got a north face coat form there also to stand and watch football! My son now does table tennis and is grown up. Why could he not have done table tennis when he was 7!

Mark
markiemark90 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 16, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

Another great day Jo

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 16, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
That horrible woman in the sweetie shop! What a cow bag!

Amazing bargains with the coats!

Really glad you all enjoyed Olive Garden. We lurve it! Agree about the honk of Parmesan cheese though. GROSS!

Sorry I gave up on reading the rules of Blob! Hahaha!

xx
What do you mean you gave up?! This is going to be a big Dibb card night x

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
What a great shopping day, those North Face coats were an absolute steal!

Had to laugh at the boys, they remind me so much of me and my sister when we were younger... I don't know how my Mum put up with us, we were always winding each other up and bickering! (If it makes you feel any better we are the best of friends now in adult life!)

The food at Olive Garden looks delicious, still yet to try there so it will be on the list for next time!
Hi Lisa, I'm so pleased to hear you and your sister are best of friends now, that gives me hope!

Wait until you read about our next visit to Olive Garden before you add it to your list I'm kidding, it wasn't bad, just not as good x

Originally Posted by pip123 View Post
Hi Jo Simon won again this is so wrong A great day for shopping and bargains well done Boys will be boys and kids will be kids we have all been there Glad you all enjoyed your meal i will take your word for it that it was nice, i couldnt eat pasta if you paid me more of a 5 guys kinda girl looking forward to hearing more Jo
Hey Sue!

Blimey, if Daniel didn't eat pasta he'd wither away!

I know, Simon winning Blob, that's not on at all! xx

Originally Posted by Deggs View Post
Yes definitely watch LoG if you have a really dark and sick sense of humour. It was from the late 90s/early Noughties. I'm a massive fan of Steve Pemberton, Reece Shearsmith, and Mark Gatiss. They've been in loads of other stuff since. Most notably Mapp and Lucia which was shown Christmas/New Year 2014, featuring yours truly lol.

So there you go for a quick synopsis 😄

Deggs xx
You mean we have a thespian in our midst?!

I might give it a go, if it's on Netflix, otherwise I've no chance, I can't work the TV anymore. Bring back the days of terrestrial TV, it's all too complicated for me now xx

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
Well done on the shopping bargains Jo 👍🏻

Totally hear ya on the bickering kids but they'll grow out of it, promise

Re the Orlando shirt the guy was obvs a weirdo!

You've still lost me on blob

Your Olive Garden Rosemary chicken looked gorgeous, might have to revisit as the last time we went we were not impressed.

Thanks for sharing lovely xxxx
Hey Lisa!

Oh dear, not another one who doesn't understand Blob, it's quiet simple

Hmmmm, Olive Garden does seem to be a bit hit and miss. We had a second meal there that wasn't so good...

Catch up soon! xx
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 16, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Midges17 View Post
"Bottle flip" is doing my head in, it's worse than the dab!
Great bargains especially north face Looking forward to more!
Thanks Lesley I'm fed up of finding half empty (or half full! ) bottles of water all over the place! x

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Great bargains in North Face we were the same last year.
Fab isn't it?!

Originally Posted by slow.jo View Post
Hey hey Jo Jo

You got some bargains today! Especially those coats!

I swear I don’t remember the Olive Garden on International Drive smelling of vomit! But that one at Crossroads does, and if the Rolling Oaks one does too I don’t know what to think! The Parmesan in my fridge doesn’t smell of vomit…

Your food looks really nice though

TFS and all that,

Jo xx

#dibbaftercheesyvomit
The parmesan in my fridge did smell of vomit, I think it might have been in there a while

I can confirm that Olive Garden on I Drive does too smell of puke...

xxx

#dibbafterastrawpollonsick

Originally Posted by maznorm View Post
Sounds like a good shopping day with all those bargains. I always do that same thing as too with getting a picture in my head of what I want. Well done you for actually finding it!

Loved Daniel's salad. So funny.

Ugghhhh, I am so over "bottle flip". I teach a cheerleading class and they are all at it (after the class of course).

All of the meals at Olive Garden looked delicious. We have never been because everyone else wants "American" food, but then if I ask them where they want to go they will say "Outback" lol. They have no idea!

Looking forward to reading more.
Haha! I must admit, we'd resisted Olive Garden again for a while because we do enjoy all the American food, but after seeing the picture of the rosemary chicken I had to give it a go

Bottle flipping cheerleaders, it actually sounds like they could incorporate it into their routine!

Originally Posted by Jakes Mom View Post
Fantastic read again JoJo, thanks for sharing.

I have completely lost the way with blob rules but will go back to it and try again

My boys are the same when shopping, and I know all too well that moment of loosing it outside while people look on!
What a bargain though with your coats
Thank you for your support, glad it's not just me losing it with the kids!

Another one for the Dibb card night then... x
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 16, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Archie14
Excited about Disney

Just caught up with your latest instalment Jo, wow what bargains you got in North Face, wish I was as lucky as that.
1991 - Villa in Buena Ventura Lakes, 1993 - Villa in Davenport area, 2010 & 2012 Staybridge Suites LBV, 2015 - CBR, 1st time on site, 2017 - CBR We're going back - Oh no we're not, just moved to POR! 2020 - So excited, birthday celebrations at POR July 2020 - COVID CANCELLED , 2022 - Belated celebration trip - staying at CSR
Archie14 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Not a bad day overall, shame about the bickering & the rude lady at the sweet shop

Daniels salad did make me laugh. 1 crouton, haha!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Forkbeard
Imagineer

I'm binge reading these trip reports, and they are great.

I've watched every episode of Power, even though it's naff

Blob sounds like fun. We play games whilst queuing for rides.
Forkbeard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 16, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

What fab bargains! Loving the coats they are both exactly what I need for standing in the freezing cold watching football! Will be keeping an eye out for something similar next year.
My 2 are EXACTLY the same as your two! They have a love/hate relationship but my God you want to throttle them at times, I feel your pain 😡
We had written off Italians in Florida after 2 disastrous meals last year but all of yours looks yummy so may need to add Olive Garden to the list.
Thank you for explaining the rules of Blob, we love card games but, um I'm still none the wiser how you play it 😂
PS. bottle flip is now well and truly banned in our house after the playing got too vigorous and one fairly full bottle fell off the table, splitting open and emptying the entire contents over the dog! 😆

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 16, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Hi Jo

Thanks for the Blob instructions I think if we all familiarise ourselves with Trumps, we will give it a go I have brought a few table games for next year to play in the villa and while waiting in restaurants for our food

Result about the North Face coats

Having 2 boys 11 months apart I have no idea what you mean about bickering and winding each other up My current threat of taking away their plastic water bottles seems to do the trick at the moment

x x
Old 5 Nov 16, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post

For some reason the Brexit comment, the guy asking about the shirt and the sweet shop thing has made me really angry. Is there bitterness developing amongst Americans against English due to brexit? I don't even care about it but I will begrudge going and spending money in the USA if they've suddenly developed a thing about British tourists. Rant rant rant
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List