Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Mar 17, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

I totally understand sibling "love" and I have girls!

How long did the balls on strings last? Katie's lasted two days before it pinged off!

I didn't know that about the outlet prices - we didn't buy much last year but I found it confusing that what we paid wasnt what I thought we'd be paying. No wonder I thought things weren't as cheap as people seemed to always say they are! I even decided against a bag in Kate Spade on that basis
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 17, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
I totally understand sibling "love" and I have girls!

How long did the balls on strings last? Katie's lasted two days before it pinged off!

I didn't know that about the outlet prices - we didn't buy much last year but I found it confusing that what we paid wasnt what I thought we'd be paying. No wonder I thought things weren't as cheap as people seemed to always say they are! I even decided against a bag in Kate Spade on that basis
I think the boys' balls are still intact (hahahaha! Sorry, made myself laugh writing that )

I was so chuffed with the outlet prices at the till, and not knowing. Such a real bargain when you were prepared to pay the higher price!
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I thought I had already read this as I'm sure I knew about the North Face coats but then I don't remember the rest...that could be because A. I have officially lost my mind B. I never read it in the first place (I actually think this could be true as I was about to go to Florida) C. Maybe I know things because of Insta D. who cares!?! Ha ha.
Anyway nice to be back to your holiday. I tried watching 'Power' too but never got that far with it-did Simon get to the end? (I've now got the theme tune in my head!)
Bickering kids whilst shopping is just a nightmare, I feel your pain-what a misery the sweet shop woman was too😡
I could just eat something nice from Olive Garden maybe some Mother's Day chocolate will do the trick...enough waffle from me till I read the next day!😊
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post
pho3nix
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Fab bargains! Love your coat- looks lovely and warm- nothing I bought at the outlets was cheaper at the till - how rude 😉
pho3nix is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I thought I had already read this as I'm sure I knew about the North Face coats but then I don't remember the rest...that could be because A. I have officially lost my mind B. I never read it in the first place (I actually think this could be true as I was about to go to Florida) C. Maybe I know things because of Insta D. who cares!?! Ha ha.
Anyway nice to be back to your holiday. I tried watching 'Power' too but never got that far with it-did Simon get to the end? (I've now got the theme tune in my head!)
Bickering kids whilst shopping is just a nightmare, I feel your pain-what a misery the sweet shop woman was too😡
I could just eat something nice from Olive Garden maybe some Mother's Day chocolate will do the trick...enough waffle from me till I read the next day!😊
Haha! Maybe the answer is 'all of the above'! I don't remember posting on IG about the coats but I might well of done, I have very little else to post about

I'm pretty sure Simon finished Power - he's certainly not watched any since being home. Thank God!

Originally Posted by pho3nix View Post
Fab bargains! Love your coat- looks lovely and warm- nothing I bought at the outlets was cheaper at the till - how rude 😉
How rude indeed! Coat has been great over the winter, in fact, I'm still wearing it. Not literally right this second, as I'm indoors, and that would be weird, but I did wear it on the school run this morning. I did almost overheat though
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 17, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi Jo, just catching up on this now, some fab bargains there and OG looks good to me. And this is just so true:

The funny thing is, once one of them gets told off, they tend to join forces against the establishment and become the best of friends.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 17, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
loobz
Imagineer

loobz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have read and re-read the Blob instructions and am struggling with it - probably because I'm also struggling to remember trumps too! I'll persevere as it sounds fun once you've got the hang of it.

I'm beginning to think I've got 2 children who don't quite fit the mould of teenager - they are 16 and 13. I've never heard of Dab, Whp or Nae Nae (but I do know the bottle challenge thing thanks to Philip Schofield on This Morning!). My two literally love the bones of each other and I can't honestly remember a time when they've ever bickered or even had a minor disagreement. Must have gone wrong somewhere or maybe they're just storing it all up for a bit later!
Old 30 Apr 18, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
sungiggs
Imagineer

sungiggs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Great shopping day 😊

sungiggs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by loobz View Post
I have read and re-read the Blob instructions and am struggling with it - probably because I'm also struggling to remember trumps too! I'll persevere as it sounds fun once you've got the hang of it.

I'm beginning to think I've got 2 children who don't quite fit the mould of teenager - they are 16 and 13. I've never heard of Dab, Whp or Nae Nae (but I do know the bottle challenge thing thanks to Philip Schofield on This Morning!). My two literally love the bones of each other and I can't honestly remember a time when they've ever bickered or even had a minor disagreement. Must have gone wrong somewhere or maybe they're just storing it all up for a bit later!
You are sooo lucky with your offspring!

There's an app called Oh Hell which is basically Blob - they might explain the instructions on there a lot better than I can

Originally Posted by sungiggs View Post
Great shopping day 😊
Thanks