Old 22 Oct 16, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Great read.
Thank you

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Mmmm steak swimming in 'red juice' sounds like my perfect steak!
Another lovely day (can't beat looking at cool boxes! )
Just like your mum

The cool boxes are pretty spectacular, as are the massive drink dispenser things!

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Another great day - B&BW win! Glad you sent the steak back i absolutely would have too! X
Thank you

Originally Posted by Midges17 View Post
Great day! Why do boys always need the toilet the minute you get to any destination whether shop/park/restaurant!
Oh I Know Lesley, and then why can't they synchronise?!

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
Thanks for the TR for today Jo.

So Simon likey the ice boxes.

Longhorns looks good and glad you got steak the way you wanted it eventually.

Seemed less arguing between boys today... or you've become immune.

Hi TC

Hmmm, I'm not sure I'll ever become immune, perhaps they just spent enough time apart - at least they were separated in the car!
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 16, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
I usually order my steak well done too but had it medium well on my 3rd trip to Manny's. It came out the same as yours at Longhorns so I should definitely have sent it back!

Have you booked flights yet? I missed the AA ones when they first showed yesterday so still looking - at one point last night had it quoting me £967 direct with ba for the 3 of us but it wasn't there when I clicked to book! Probably going about the same time as we did this year.
No, no flights booked yet, and I've stopped obsessing over it for the time being, although I am keeping a weathered eye on them . I did see the post about AA flights, but that was after they'd been booked and there was nothing like those prices when I went to look...

We hope to go the same time of year too

Originally Posted by disneylover View Post
Great day Jojo. I seem to love shopping days more now in my Old age! Thankyou so much for my pressie, such a lovely surprise. When ever I order medium well steaks in longhorns they arrive burnt to a cinder. You just cant win!
Hey Cheryl

You're so welcome

And Longhorns always used to be consistently brilliant xx

Originally Posted by sandshal View Post
Oh and what is it about those World Cups? Eldest (Dad now) always had to have the Predators etc. But Steve always insisted he try on the World Cups or Copa Mundials? That was another I think ... In fact we have a virtually new pair of World cups in the shoe trunk I believe ... Men and their football
Ha! We've just been looking at all the boys' old boots, I can't seem to throw them away even though some of them are falling apart! I think Adam's very first pair were Puma Kings, tiny little things, I don't remember there being so much choice back then. Dan also chooses his boots based on no one else having them, which also reduces his options! x

Originally Posted by miss_mouse View Post
Hey Chick!

Loved catching up with y'all.

Just love food court Chinese!
And a little Matt Lucas!

Ade has a thing for bloody cool boxes too and I was going to say Dicks too!

Glad the day was a good one and your dinner looked scrummy.
Fancy that, sitting by another Dibber!

Thanks for sharing and for the hand cream too. It's my favourite

Xxxxx
It really does like look Matt Lucas doesn't it?!

Haha to your Ade comment

Oh God, was it hand cream?! I've been using it as body lotion, I'd off to check! I have seen it a few times in your IG posts, so glad you like it

Catch up soon xxxx

Originally Posted by sweaty View Post
Get you Dibb celeb 😀😀😀😀
Laughed about the lads needing the toiet at different times 😤😤 my boys were the same when they were younger
I know, why can't they are least try and go when we're near a loo!
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 16, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

😂😂😂 Matt Lucas! Sorry that tickled me!
Another great day you did well in BABW.
Hmmm Longhorns steak! Not swimming in blood though that's just yuck! 😆

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 16, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Mobile

'I don't need the toilet' is the biggest lie my youngest kid has ever said and the one she uses most frequently!
Old 22 Oct 16, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Deggs
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Hellooooooooo!

My husband got the VIVE Virtual Reality headset in the summer with a tax rebate lol. It's pretty awesome! I'm waiting for the Paranormal Activity game so I can cackle at people curled up on the floor screaming 😂

It looks like I may be off to the States earlier than expected. Next year I'm planning on Minneapolis with my friend who's a massive Prince fan and we're going to Paisley Park as they've opened it up as a museum now.

And btw, no you do not have a thespian in your midst! Bloody thespians, had enough of them lol. Even though my parents were, but not of the cliquey and snotty variety.

Another good read, I wait for the next one!

Deggsy
Deggs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 16, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Deggs View Post
Hellooooooooo!

My husband got the VIVE Virtual Reality headset in the summer with a tax rebate lol. It's pretty awesome! I'm waiting for the Paranormal Activity game so I can cackle at people curled up on the floor screaming 😂

It looks like I may be off to the States earlier than expected. Next year I'm planning on Minneapolis with my friend who's a massive Prince fan and we're going to Paisley Park as they've opened it up as a museum now.

And btw, no you do not have a thespian in your midst! Bloody thespians, had enough of them lol. Even though my parents were, but not of the cliquey and snotty variety.

Another good read, I wait for the next one!

Deggsy
Ahhhh the old "tax rebate" excuse. My husbands still spending money from his "motorbike fund" his crosser got stolen and dumped in Gorleston River ... this happened in 1989, was £750 and apparently he still has some left ... Yeah right!

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 16, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Deggs
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Good Lord, he's a super saver! Lol. But I did see the cheque, and unfortunately it's all gone on this thing. I'm now having my turn with PPI and a new lounge and Prince trip 😁.
Deggs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 16, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Great trip report again! And yes, we have the loo situation too usually before we queue for the barriers to get in the park and then again straight after we made it through. At one stage it was between every ride:angry: lol. Xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 16, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Jo great read love the photo of the boys in m&ms and the matt lucas comment Your steak sounded perfect for me i have mine medium rare Did you win any heats at the olympics looking forward to hearing more
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 16, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

What a fab day, I love how laid-back this whole trip is... sounds just perfect! A great haul in BBW too!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List