Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 Aug 19, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Troyston View Post
That was some storm last night. We were staying at RPR and we didn't dare venture out after 7pm!
Another one on its way in about an hour I think. We tried at 120mins today but it looked like a real 120min queue and there were definitely fewer trains again today, so gave up. I’m happy we got to do it twice.

From waiting for friends to ride yesterday if there are quite often two trains in the area you can see from the queue then the line will move quickly. Today there was quite often none in that area and also single rider was shut as well.
Old 27 Aug 19, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Nordboy
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
Another one on its way in about an hour I think. We tried at 120mins today but it looked like a real 120min queue and there were definitely fewer trains again today, so gave up. I’m happy we got to do it twice.

From waiting for friends to ride yesterday if there are quite often two trains in the area you can see from the queue then the line will move quickly. Today there was quite often none in that area and also single rider was shut as well.
We must have been queuing it about this point today. It was showing 120 mins and the single line was shut. We started the queue and was off the ride in 55 mins.

And it was really good.
Nordboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 19, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nordboy View Post
We must have been queuing it about this point today. It was showing 120 mins and the single line was shut. We started the queue and was off the ride in 55 mins.

And it was really good.
Aghhh damn it, knew I should have given it a bit longer. DW was really feeling the heat today so when it was queued further than we had been before we gave up. As I say feel really lucky to have ridden twice as really didn’t expect to ride at all before this holiday!
Old 27 Aug 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Luigiboo1
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Took a chance on rope drop yesterday, arrived just before 8am, with about 10 people infront, we were let in at 8.45, managed to get bags in lockers and we were off the ride by 9.15👍 absolutely loved the ride. Noticed once off ride it had a wait time of 180mins but this dropped to 120mins around 12.30
Luigiboo1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 01:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Kezza632
Earning More Ears

Mobile

So glad this seems to be getting not as hard to get on, hoping to get a chance in September
Kezza632 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 02:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Troyston
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kezza632 View Post
So glad this seems to be getting not as hard to get on, hoping to get a chance in September
I think you will be fine. The posted ride times seem exaggerated at the moment. We queued 90 mins yesterday when it was posted at 180. Once you are inside the queue time will be about 45-55 mins from that point.
Troyston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 03:40 AM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

Single rider was open today (27th) and wait time was about 25 minutes, even the rain this afternoon did not stop the ride as no lighting in the area.
As for anyone with an access pass return times where anything from 2mins to 30 mins.
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 04:14 AM  
Link to this Post
markpwa8
Very Serious Dibber

Ignore the wait time. Said 150 today and took us 40.
markpwa8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 04:22 AM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by shack69 View Post
Single rider was open today (27th) and wait time was about 25 minutes, even the rain this afternoon did not stop the ride as no lighting in the area.
As for anyone with an access pass return times where anything from 2mins to 30 mins.
Well that’s a first with rain not stopping it! Hopefully they’ve sorted it! Single Rider was definitely closed earlier there was a lady stopping everyone going into it, must have opened it later.
Old 29 Aug 19, 02:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Derbydave4
Excited about Disney

Mobile

After insisting I would not queue 2hours+ for ride, but encouraged by the comments from other dibbers and pressure from my two daughters I bit the bullet tonight and joined the queue at 5.50pm
Have to admit it was a bit like the old days when fastpass and express did not exist and we queued for hours for Back to the Future and Earthquake, really good atmosphere in the line and we were on and off the ride in 80minutes.
All I can say is wow!
Disney the Star Wars rides better be good because this is one cracking rollercoaster and hopefully the reaction will encourage both universal and disney to end the reliance on simulators and produce more proper coasters
Derbydave4 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List