Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 17 Jun 18, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

2014 late report-Day 11-Universal

I'll try to do a couple more days now

Day 11-Thursday 16th October 2014

This morning we woke up later than usual at around 9:30. Not surprisingly Arron was suffering with a hangover and was in need of a fry up So we got up and went searching for breakfast.

We ended up in the Three Broomsticks where Arron ordered a full English with an orange juice, and I had a kids English with a hot chocolate. They served these with croissants which was abit bizarre.

After this we went over to rides at 10:30, so first up was Jurassic Park and as always we hardly got wet. We ended up on Dudley Doorights and got super drenched so we wandered through Toon Lagoon trying to dry off.

Following the drying off we went on Spiderman followed by the Hulk. It was pretty hot at the point so I grabbed a blue Icee and took some photos of Arron and our surroundings.

We tackled E.T next and I was a tad disappointing that our names didn't get said at the end
I really enjoyed the ride though as its quite old school and really pretty.

T2 was our next stop as Arron loves it, nice to get a sit down too
In the shop afterwards I bought a Mrs Daryl Dixon vest and it was the only place I saw it, so glad I did!

We did a spot of shopping now, and got a Tea-Rex t shirt for me and a Grumpasaur tshirt for Arron in the Jurassic park shop.

After this we headed out to Citywalk as Arron had been wanting a hotdog.
We went to Hotdog Hallof Fame and he had the Chicago dog.

He really enjoyed this, and I thought the variety seemed really wide too.

I had a lunch of sorts at Coldstone Creamery where I had an Oreo cup in Love it size with a sprinkle cone cup.

This was tasty, but I noted that next time I would try something more fruity rather than so much chocolate!

Heading back into the park we went on Spiderman and Jurassic park again.

We stopped at a kiosk and grabbed a beer and Mike's harder lemonade and had a mooch around a bit more.

At 5:50 we used the onsite entrance to HHN. All we had to do was show our HRH room keys and we were straight in the side gate. It was cool to use a different entrance and see another way in too.

First stop was the Halloween house, we hadn't planned to come tonight so we didn't have a 'plan of attack' either.

We then did From Dusk 'til Dawn as we hadn't previously done it, the house was better than Dracula but still one of the weaker houses which was a shame.

Tonight we wandered a lot in scarezones, and obviously over to The Mummy

We went to the 9pm Bill and Ted show which was just not funny, I just don't think it was ever aimed at international guests!

No further notes of tonight, apart from we got back to Hard Rock and grabbed our bags before calling a taxi around 12:15.

debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List