Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 19 Jun 18, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Free Half Board and Special Dietary Needs

Hi we are hoping to visit DLP in September. With out booking we will get the free half board offer.

As I understand it the breakfast is QS grab and go. I'm worried this would not be suitable for my son who is both gluten and dairy free.

I noticed another poster mentioned they saved the grab and go breakfast and used it as lunch and bought a breakfast elsewhere.

Does anyone have any advice on suitable place to get breakfast that would be good for someone who is gluten and dairy free.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Watching with interest as we require similar - I think you can use your vouchers for breakfast towards other outlets such as starbucks which may have more in the way of dietary options, but sure others can advise better.
Old 21 Jun 18, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post

if you're staying at certain disney hotels, you can get an allergen-friendly breakfast free of charge they're all gluten and dairy free, and they do a full allergen-friendly menu at participating restaurants in the park too! more details are available on the website (I can't post the URL bc I'm a new member, but if you google 'DLP natama menu' it's the first link!)

I'm vegan so I've been doing a LOT of research on my food options, and I'll be taking advantage of the breakfast for sure! they also serve soy milk at most of the hotels from what I've found hope this helps!
Old 26 Jun 18, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post

They do have something called natama meals which are free of a number of allergies (gluten and dairy included) but from everything I have read they are best to be avoided. The meals are basically frozen and just microwaved before serving. It is a much better idea to either check the ingredients listing at the restaurant or to speak to a chef.

What hotel are you staying at? My understanding is that HNY is very likely to pixie the hotel buffet if you say something, they do that for non allergy people too. I have also read of other hotels doing that if you explain that you have a food allergy etc that they are sometimes willing to upgrade with no cost.

If you google emma langlands gluten free disneyland paris she has a great review of her GF dining (but not diary) that I found particulary helpful. She has pictures of the gf/dairy basket that they give and allergy menus.