Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Jun 18, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
If you are anywhere near the North West then Lawtons is the factory store for Laura Ashley, M&S, Next etc. They are less than half the price than in store. I have had 3 sets of M&S sofas from them over the years and they have all been in fantastic condition when I have gotten rid of them. I only changed them as I updated my decor and fancied new, they are great quality.
Taking DD there in a few weeks as she is getting her first house, do you know if they deliver?
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

hmmm. first post, dragging up a thread from over a year ago? seems fishy
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wanye View Post
I noticed this too but guessed it was someone annoyed with scs/gplan and was warning everyone they could find who'd posted on the web about them.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
Taking DD there in a few weeks as she is getting her first house, do you know if they deliver?
Hi, yes they do and the delivery men are great. They make sure they remove all the packaging and take it away with them and put the feet on the sofas etc. They have always been really pleasant and make sure you are happy with everything before they leave.
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wanye View Post
Oh crikey, I didn't notice the date on the original post when I replied. Hope you got some nice sofas in the end RR!
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat22
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by tclaireh View Post
Hi

We bought a lovely tan leather G Plan 'Washington' 2 seater plus 3 seater set 18 months ago. Really pleased with it, super quality & still looks brand new!
We have 2 g plan Washington sofas and a reclining arm chair in dreams buffalo leather. They weren’t cheap but beautiful quality. Highly recommend!
My parents just bought the same because they liked them so much.
Kat22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Oh crikey, I didn't notice the date on the original post when I replied. Hope you got some nice sofas in the end RR!
Got a good deal at Stokers for two Parker Knoll sofas, they're lovely thanks
Old 21 Jun 18, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Nothing fishy
You are correct . I googled G-Plan reviews" and this site cane up. I went to the trouble of registering because I genuinely feel aggrieved and wanted to make others aware and be careful.
It's a long story but nobody comes out of it with any credit apart from the PA to CEO of SCS
That's all nothing else
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

I just had to renew my G Plan sofa and chairs. Started to look their age after 15 years but gave great value for money. Survived children, dogs and grandchildren :
Now replaced with a beautiful Parker Knoll.
Looking for a long life after what it cost. Hope the quality remains looking good.
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
Nothing fishy
You are correct . I googled G-Plan reviews" and this site cane up. I went to the trouble of registering because I genuinely feel aggrieved and wanted to make others aware and be careful.
It's a long story but nobody comes out of it with any credit apart from the PA to CEO of SCS
That's all nothing else
I fully understand this and don't really blame you