Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 4 Mar 18, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Well a little bit of a stressful start to the day but your bag shopping skills made up for that - they are lovely bags Jo.

Id love to go and see all the Xmas decorations and merchandise but I'm not sure my bank balance would handle it!

Great to read another positive report on Homecomin' - your food sounds delicious
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
kansaskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

I think it’s so lovely that Marceline loves to fall asleep on your chest, both of mine are breastfed and want hardly anything to do with their poor daddy!
Also I know it was yesterday’s report but I forgot to say how much I laughed when poor Marceline got knocked over by the door!
Honesty is good about the row, I can now prepare for myself and hubby to snap at each other when we’re tired and stressed on holiday!
Old 18 Mar 18, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
StitchGirl25
New Poster (2)

I've never bought these bags before, how expensive are they?
Old 21 Mar 18, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

This was at exciting as a Bond movie, I am as excited as Jo about the bags, so glad she got what she wanted.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
slow.jo
Very Serious Dibber

I’m diving back in Hardings, let’s see how far I get!

I have to say that cot in your room is hella spooky. I’m almost expecting to see a Romanian orphan standing in it.

Love that picture of you Brett, basking in the glorious Boardwalk sunshine.

So Mr Grumpy Gills, you were super mean to your lovely, kind wife. I’m wagging my finger at you, I hope you virtually feel the admonishment

Love those vintage HS Christmas decorations, wish we’d got to see them.

So lucky to come across those Dooney’s! I still feel bad about not being able to get you the Christmas jumpers you wanted the year before you know!

Marceline and the Porg….omg <3

Oh Homecomin’ We have that booked again, for our last lunch before our flight and I cannot wait. So hoping we don’t run late and have to miss it! Love those devilled eggs!

What a wonderful day

Love you three
Nips xx

Stewboy's Trip Reports
slow.jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 18, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
The Fatadder
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Interesting reading the opening walk to the park, it could perfectly describe certain moments of my own trips!
The Fatadder is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 18, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

Just started this report and loving it like all the rest, we are doing our first onsite trip next November and reading this has really got me looking forward to everything Christmassy😃
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

I haven’t read any trip reports in such a long time and I was so pleased to see a new one from you guys!
I think maybe Jo was pregnant when I last dipped into this part of the Dibb
Marceline is such a cutie and you soon forget how unreasonable little people can be 😆
It really brings back memories! I’ve been sat giggling to myself which probably looks a little unnerving tbh

Edited at 12:50 PM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 19, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
JakesArmy
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

A great read, thank you. Think we might have to try homecomin 😃
JakesArmy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List