Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 20 Feb 18, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
kansaskitty
Imagineer

Itinerary Help Aug 2018 8 adults 4 toddlers

Would welcome advice on my itinerary! 8 adults 4 toddlers from 16 months - almost 4 for ten days at the end of August 2018.
ADR day is Thu 22nd so would love any comments so I can make the right choices.
This will be my sixth time but I haven't been in five years! Thanks so much.

Old 25 Feb 18, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
LexiBantam
Excited about Disney

Sorry, I can't make it big enough to read the detail, but wanted to compliment you on your spreadsheet! Very impressive!

Of your group, I don't know who has or hasn't been before, but for us, we don't really feel Disney until we have been to MK, so personally, I'd switch your first couple of days.

Happy planning!
LexiBantam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

I can't read it very well, but on Epcot 1 I would FP the Character Spot rather than Turtle Talk. Also will you only do rides that you can all do or would any adults and the older children want to do any like test Track or Soarin?

I would also FP Lion King in preference to It's Tough to be a Bug.

Hollywood Studios you might need to adjust once the tiers are known for Toy Story Land
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 18, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
kansaskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by LexiBantam View Post
Sorry, I can't make it big enough to read the detail, but wanted to compliment you on your spreadsheet! Very impressive!

Of your group, I don't know who has or hasn't been before, but for us, we don't really feel Disney until we have been to MK, so personally, I'd switch your first couple of days.

Happy planning!
Thank you for replying! Yes I’ve realised the screenshots haven’t uploaded very well.
I wanted to do MK first day, my heart says yes but the busy day guides are all suggesting that’s a red day so unfortunately I think I’ll stick!
Thank you again.
Old 6 Jun 18, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
kansaskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
I can't read it very well, but on Epcot 1 I would FP the Character Spot rather than Turtle Talk. Also will you only do rides that you can all do or would any adults and the older children want to do any like test Track or Soarin?

I would also FP Lion King in preference to It's Tough to be a Bug.

Hollywood Studios you might need to adjust once the tiers are known for Toy Story Land
Thank you so much for taking the time to read and reply!
I had written adults off completely and just planned for children, but since taking our son to Yarmouth pleasure beach we found out he’s a closet rollercoaster nut and will be over 102cm by August so I have changed things considerably to FastPass some of the better rides, win win!
Also planning to utilise the 7am EMH at HS earlier in our holiday to see Toy Story Land and do what we can seeing as they’re all tier 1. Thanks for your advice and for replying!