Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 1 May 18, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Help Please! Panic has set in

We are now 28 days till we go. Eek! And I am panicking about the itinerary. All the parks say avoid on the busy days guide 🙁

This is my rough plan and am doing fp every day as we staying offsite so we winging it a bit. The last part of the hol we are staying near Universal so can leisurely do the 2 parks after the fast pass days .

We are 2 adults, a 10 year old and a 5 year old.

How does it look please?

29 May - Arrive MCO. Get car go to hotel

30 May - Magic Kingdom. Rope Drop till we get too tired

31 May - Hollywood Studios - Animal Kingdom night

1 June - My 40th bday - Magic Kingdom - Old Town car show night

2 June - Blizzard Beach early/relax/shop

3 June - Maybe lazy morning - Epcot pm & night

4 June - Typhoon Lagoon - Magic Kingdom pm & night

5 June -Animal Kingdom - Hollywood Studios night

6 June - Volcano Bay

7 June - Stay RPR - Islands of Adventure

8 June - Universal

9 June - Universal/IOA

10 June - Universal/IOA

11 June - Fly home
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Twiggy1953
Apprentice Imagineer

Twiggy1953's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Hi, we arrive on the same day. We’re on the MAN to MCO Virgin flight. Your itinerary looks fine. I’ve made a lot of our fastpasses for late afternoon/evening for when it’s hopefully a bit cooler. It will be busy, best just to go with the flow and try not to worry to much about keeping to a schedule. Fastpasses can usually be altered especially on the day when other people are amending theirs. Just keep checking the app.
Twiggy1953 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Twiggy1953 View Post
Hi, we arrive on the same day. We’re on the MAN to MCO Virgin flight. Your itinerary looks fine. I’ve made a lot of our fastpasses for late afternoon/evening for when it’s hopefully a bit cooler. It will be busy, best just to go with the flow and try not to worry to much about keeping to a schedule. Fastpasses can usually be altered especially on the day when other people are amending theirs. Just keep checking the app.
Thank you

You must be as super excited as I am then!

I think I am more aware this time as we are paying for parking so i want to feel we are getting our moneys worth!

I think we will also stay for the fireworks on my bday and see if the car show is on another day.
Old 1 May 18, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Good idea to do MK fireworks the same day you are there anyway to save on parking.

You only have Epcot for an afternoon/evening. If you wanted to do Test Track, Soarin and Frozen this would be difficult without a lot of queuing as you can only FP one and wouldn't be able to rope drop any of them.
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
Good idea to do MK fireworks the same day you are there anyway to save on parking.

You only have Epcot for an afternoon/evening. If you wanted to do Test Track, Soarin and Frozen this would be difficult without a lot of queuing as you can only FP one and wouldn't be able to rope drop any of them.
We did Soarin & Frozen last time we were there so only really bothered about Test Track this time. I will keep in mind though as don't mind doing Frozen again. Thanks
Old 1 May 18, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsPops View Post
We did Soarin & Frozen last time we were there so only really bothered about Test Track this time. I will keep in mind though as don't mind doing Frozen again. Thanks
Ah you should be ok then, I just thought I'd mention it as I know trying to fit all 3 in is hard
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Ridersmom
Imagineer

My advice to anyone who is going during a busy time is go for rope drop. You can get a lot done in the first few hours the park is opened. I personally am not a big fan of water parks and would never do 3 days of them.
Ridersmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List