Old 4 May 18, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

A great day with pictures in 2 lovely sets of ears!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Great day

Joan
Thank you and thanks for reading!

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Love the ears and stitch plush and your dresses!
Thank you - I was so relieved to find those ears!
The Stitch plush is funnily enough a replacement. We got one in 2009 but he got some damp on him in our old house so we now have a nice fresh one taking pride of place in our lounge!
Aww thank you! I love all of my dresses too, I just wish I could wear them all the time!

Originally Posted by feelingnuts View Post
Love the Kermit dress where is it from?

Only 2 days in and you have brought so much stuff you’ll have a super full suitcase on the way home!
Haha I know! In fairness, I had a set list of the things I wanted to buy and I ticked most of it off on this day. Dad flew Premium so I was able to give him some stuff to bring back with him.
The Kermit dress is by a company called LulaRoe.

Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
Fantastic day, I love Animal Kingdom and those ears are lush.
Ah thank you! We love AK too!

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Another fab day
Thank you and thanks for reading!

Originally Posted by PIGLET38 View Post
Really enjoying reading along. I brought the millennial pink spirit top when we were there last month - I really wanted the small but could only get the medium but figured they're supposed to be worn quite big I quite fancied the navy striped one or the minnie one too - there's always our July trip!

You have brought loads of goodies so far - looking forwarding to seeing what else you purchase.

I love your kermit dress and the princess one - where are they from?
The navy stripe one will be mine on our cruise in October! It's nautical so seems a better fit! I'm hoping to get the mint green one in Disneyland too but I didn't see many in WDW so hoping they still have them! I saw the millenial pink one towards the end of our trip but it was so similar to rose gold I decided against it!

Both dresses are LulaRoe x

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Fab day. I would have been starstruck to meet Ellie too! I love her vlogs!

Oh and you look beautiful in the dress.
Haha she was so sweet bless her and told us about her current adventures!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
That picture of Dan

How exciting that you met Ellie, I don’t think I’d have the bottle to say anything if I came across any vloggers that I watch.

I love your Muppets dress, but I am stressed you wore it to dinner and not to Studios, -1 mark for not currently theming your park outfits
Haha that picture made us belly laugh for a very long time. We had a group chat to keep in touch the whole trip so we all got it at the same time and just one by one burst out, it was so funny!

It was a bit nerve racking meeting Ellie lol, I just wish I had got a selfie with her now!

Lol sorry to disappoint - look out for the a later vlog, hopefully I'll redeem myself with the Kermit dress and other planned outfits
I actually was supposed to wear something else that night but was so desperate to wear the Kermit dress last night so I swapped it about. I find those dresses too warm to wear during the day so it's an evening only thing! And I decided that Kermit needed more than one outing, especially as he was such a fan favourite

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
A great day with pictures in 2 lovely sets of ears!
Thank you!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Mkitty
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Looks like you're having a fab time! How old is Molly? My Son will turn 3 when we go in November and we are staying in AKL! Cannot wait!
Mkitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Mkitty View Post
Looks like you're having a fab time! How old is Molly? My Son will turn 3 when we go in November and we are staying in AKL! Cannot wait!
Thank you, we did have a great time!
Awww we love AKL, we desperately want to stay there on a future trip! Unfortunately it wasn't a contender for us this time as they don't sleep 5 in a room, Dad would have been tempted with that though!
Molly was 2 in December so she was 2 + 5 months for this trip. A perfect age! You'll have a blast with your little boy!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
What a lovely day , love the ears.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 18, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Aw a lovely day!

Have you ever worked out if you’d save money buying an annual pass for the merchandise discounts? It’s something I’m considering and you seem to shop as much as we do

Can’t wait to see pandora. Agree the big simulators are so samey, however Harry Potter Diagon Alley just blew me away.

I watched Ellie’s vlog earlier - how fun you got to meet her xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 18, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Brilliant picture of Dan.

Another great day, love the honey chicken at Y&Y.x

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 18, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Glad you stayed on to ride FoP. It's easiest the best ride in Orlando now, come on Universal... keep up!

Nice surprise being able to watch Illuminations from your table
Old 7 May 18, 12:29 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Enjoying your trippie, Molly is adorable 😀. Love your Kermit dress
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 18, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by florida girl View Post
What a lovely day , love the ears.
Thank you! Me too <3

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Aw a lovely day!

Have you ever worked out if you’d save money buying an annual pass for the merchandise discounts? It’s something I’m considering and you seem to shop as much as we do

Can’t wait to see pandora. Agree the big simulators are so samey, however Harry Potter Diagon Alley just blew me away.

I watched Ellie’s vlog earlier - how fun you got to meet her xx
I did work it out and concluded that I would break even at best...due to the massive AP price increase in February, it would have cost a fair chunk to upgrade and I would have needed to have spent a huge sum to really benefit.

Pandora is incredible, you will definitely be blown away!

Ellie was so lovely, I'm now loving seeing her travels around the west coast on IG!

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Brilliant picture of Dan.

Another great day, love the honey chicken at Y&Y.x
Haha I know, that picture is the best!
Y&Y honey chicken is everything!

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Glad you stayed on to ride FoP. It's easiest the best ride in Orlando now, come on Universal... keep up!

Nice surprise being able to watch Illuminations from your table
Haha agree on FOP!
It was lovely seeing Illuminations without battling the crowd. Due to the canope, Matt and I did actually opt to stand down in the Rose & Crown viewing area but it wasn't busy there either so it was lovely!

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Enjoying your trippie, Molly is adorable 😀. Love your Kermit dress
Thank you!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index