Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 20 May 18, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I’ve always fancied breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe, good to see a review of it. ESPN looks good too, Jake’s fish looked nice, you should have tried it

I would love to know Disney’s logic behind who and where they offer character greet FP.

Your villa looks amazing, so much space!

Dinner looks fab, I am with Jake on still suffering from jetlag a couple of days in, I'm always falling asleep in my tea too.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
helenlovesdestr
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Mmm enjoying all the food pics 😂 bless Jake falling asleep, mine always seem to fall asleep in bubba gumps!
helenlovesdestr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Lovely day!

Shame about the ketchup joke but at least Jake got to participate!

Love flower and garden it’s soooo pretty. Glad the rain held off for you.

Villa looks lovely bet you had a great time there & always nice once you unpack and get settled in somewhere :£)
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
ShezMcQ
Excited about Disney

ShezMcQ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Great day!

My daughter and I were just looking at that popcorn you can get in Epcot yesterday and musing about how awesome it looks and how we have to get a mixed serving so we can sample all the flavours

I have never had cheesy popcorn but love cheese and love popcorn so hoping that together it's a match made in heaven! LOL
Polynesian Resort/HRH/The Grove - Nov18
RPR/Floridays/Hollywood Beach - Oct19
ShezMcQ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
That was a good day

Joan
Old 21 May 18, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Lovely day but oh my that dog in the back of that truck... I would have been so worried if I’d seen that. Love the walk from Epcot to Boardwalk, we always head that way for a beer at ESPN 🙂
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Tessiebear
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Loving your report but the cheesy popcorn almost made me barf! 🤮 thanks for the tip about mde borders - who knew x
Tessiebear is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another lovely day! I will be following with interest as next year will be our first in a villa since 2010!

"Chris has this habit of trying to get me to try food that he knows damn nice I don’t like, like I'll suddenly develop a taste for it!"

Eh... am I not right in saying you didn't like Rose Wine at one point, now you are quite partial to a glass or two
Old 24 May 18, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Sounds like a fab day, and a great read. However I love cheesy popcorn so can't quite agree on that one!
Bleugh. Vile Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by beck_loz View Post
Another great day, thanks for sharing
Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Robin Sparkles View Post
Great day! Villa looks awesome! 😍
It was, thank you! xx

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Hi Rachael

Another great instalment. Breakfast at the Whispering Canyon sounded very responsible for Disney Property I wonder what the new 'fun' element will be

Your villa looks lovely!

Texas Roadhouse seems to be coming up a lot on here lately, i will have to investigate Did you have to tip the balloon man? Things like this make me very uncomfortable, it must be a British thing

:waves: x
I know, interested to see what it'll be like!

Texas RH is very very good!

Yes we gave him $5 just to get rid

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Great day, whispering canyon looks fun! Great photos, I think Epcot is a nightmare for the security lines too, I always end up in the worst line too! Your villa looks fab, we've never been to Texas Roadhouse but it looks great
It is always soooooo slow!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
The Epcot topiaries always look so cute. I'm glad you included them, plus the wildlife, even though I've no idea what the little guy from wilderness lodge is...perhaps it is a rodent?

A shame Longhorns was too long to wait for dinner, but your steaks look tasty. Another lovely day, the villa looks fab.

I hope discovery cove wasn't a washout.
Yeah i'm not sure what he is! Cute though!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by l33na View Post
Loving your report as ever. You are forever introducing me to new things to try. Didn’t think breakfast at a Disney resort would be so reasonable. Baymax looks so cuddly. Beautiful villa. Can’t wait for your family to arrive now.
Aww that's good to know - thanks!

Another few days until the troops rock up! xx

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Sounds like a fabulous chilled day. Like the look of WL and Texas Roadhouse so must try them later this year. Looking forward to next instalment.
Yeah you should defo try them! The steak was so good at Texas RH! xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I’ve always fancied breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe, good to see a review of it. ESPN looks good too, Jake’s fish looked nice, you should have tried it

I would love to know Disney’s logic behind who and where they offer character greet FP.

Your villa looks amazing, so much space!

Dinner looks fab, I am with Jake on still suffering from jetlag a couple of days in, I'm always falling asleep in my tea too.
Haha no chance!

I know, me too!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by helenlovesdestr View Post
Mmm enjoying all the food pics 😂 bless Jake falling asleep, mine always seem to fall asleep in bubba gumps!
I know, too cute! Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Lovely day!

Shame about the ketchup joke but at least Jake got to participate!

Love flower and garden it’s soooo pretty. Glad the rain held off for you.

Villa looks lovely bet you had a great time there & always nice once you unpack and get settled in somewhere :£)
He loved it anyway, so all good.

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by ShezMcQ View Post
Great day!

My daughter and I were just looking at that popcorn you can get in Epcot yesterday and musing about how awesome it looks and how we have to get a mixed serving so we can sample all the flavours

I have never had cheesy popcorn but love cheese and love popcorn so hoping that together it's a match made in heaven! LOL
Bleugh, no thanks! Haha!
xx

Originally Posted by mick View Post
That was a good day

Joan
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by Floridafour View Post
Lovely day but oh my that dog in the back of that truck... I would have been so worried if I’d seen that. Love the walk from Epcot to Boardwalk, we always head that way for a beer at ESPN 🙂
I know! Nutter!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Tessiebear View Post
Loving your report but the cheesy popcorn almost made me barf! 🤮 thanks for the tip about mde borders - who knew x
You're welcome Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Another lovely day! I will be following with interest as next year will be our first in a villa since 2010!

"Chris has this habit of trying to get me to try food that he knows damn nice I don’t like, like I'll suddenly develop a taste for it!"

Eh... am I not right in saying you didn't like Rose Wine at one point, now you are quite partial to a glass or two
Villas are the way forward, love all the space!

Hahahahaha maybe

Thanks for reading xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List