Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 1 Jun 18, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Rob & Jan
Being a bit Goofy

Great day despite the rain - but you got off fairly lightly the same day we were in Tampa and St Pete's the rain was torrential from 10am until we left at 4pm and it rained all the way back to the villa and into the evening.
Rob & Jan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 18, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Just started reading your report, it's great, and so detailed. Really looking forward to more. Jake was so brave today.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 18, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Great read.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 18, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Steffib
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

loving your trip report! excellent level of detail.
what a lovely lad Jake
is...he’s adorable! you must both be very proud of him.
Steffib is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 18, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Becstarprincess
Proud to wear my Ears

What a lovely day, can’t wait to visit Homecomin, Might have to share a main they look huge !
Becstarprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 18, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve been looking forward to reading this!

It’s mad how empty AK is first thing in the morning now, isn’t it? You can get some great photos though.

Ugh the rain. You did so well just to crack on! Glad you liked Pandora. We didn’t get to do the River ride so it’s on the list for next time.

Yesssss to Yak & Yeti. The manager thing is kind of weird though. Oh and didn’t you ever wonder why everyone on the Dibb puts a birth date that just happens to fall during their first trip on the application form?!

Everyone seems to come out of Homecomin’ absolutely stuffed. I can’t wait to try it. Shame on Chris for having a salad! Especially after he’d just bought some “easy shorts” 😹😹😹

Next instalment please #chopchop x
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 18, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Wow what a jam-packed day of fun... that rain didn't slow you down at all (imagine how much more you would have achieved if you hadn't been stuck in that doorway for an hour!)

Jake was so brave riding Everest and Dinosaur, so proud of him! He looks so happy wearing his t-shirt, a very well deserved treat for his bravery!

Pandora looks just amazing, as you well know AK is my least favourite park but I have a feeling this whole area is going to totally win me over when I finally get to see it!

So great the Landrys card worked so well for you, it amazes me how you get seated so quickly just with a flash of the card! The visits from the manager always make me feel awkward too... I go into over-the-top thankful mode every time!

A great evening at Disney Springs too, I absolutely love the Lotso t-shirt! I'm still a bit sad you didn't buy the dress though, so cute and you have the legs to pull of the shortness!

Such a fab day, thank you as always for a great read! xxx
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 18, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
haha, loved the zebra cliffhanger...

Jake is such a cool dude, he looks so grown up!

Looks like a fab day, I also hate the Lego store - however its not easy to avoid with my boys though! xx
Old 6 Jun 18, 07:08 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Love reading your reports, wonderful and detailed. Glad to see the rain didn't get in the way too much.
It's great flashing your landrys card in a busy restaurant.
Some delicious food again, wonderful day!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 18, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Another great day despite the early rain. Well done for your lad to ride both WE and Dinosaur. Glad the Landry card worked so well at Y and Y. Food at Homecomin' looks lovely.