Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 10 Jun 18, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
HPHC
Trying for More Ears

Mobile Favourite qsdp places

We have 6 days on the qsdp and am currently trying to decide on places to eat. I have booked BOG for breakfast and lunch but can’t decide on others. Which are your favourites?
HPHC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

I love BOG, I’ve been dreaming about the leek and potato soup, best use of a snack credit ever. I’ve also been craving the honey chicken from Yak & Yeti counter service in Animal Kingdom, so that’s a favourite.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
HPHC
Trying for More Ears

Love Yak and Yeti as well so will need to put that on the list. Have you tried Tangierine Cafe was thinking of going there when we go to Epcot but also love sunshine seasons and Halle Boulangerie.
Am also thinking of going to the polite pig and blaze pizza at Disney springs but haven’t tried either of these.
HPHC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Assuming you like the type of food sold all the Epcot World Showcase QS places are decent. I like Kringla Bakery and the Japanese one the best and the Boulangerie in France is good too. In Magic Kingdom we like Columbia Harbour House and Pecos Bills. There’s nowhere decent really at DHS I actually think Starbucks might be the best option there. At AK Yak and Yeti QS is good and Satuli Canteen looks good but I haven’t been there yet. There are a lot of new choices are Disney Springs I’ve not yet tried. Blaze Pizza. Polite Pig. Gourmet Burger. Also Wolfgang Puck Express and
Earl of Sandwich are both really good options at Disney Springs. POR has an outstanding food court as well.

Edited at 10:43 PM.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Dansgirl
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Caseys corner at MK, Yak and Yeti food court at AK are both brilliant. Backlot Express at HS is good too.
Dansgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

MK-BOG and AUntie Gravity for the vanilla shake (1 snack)
storybook treats for snacks and waffles at MK
EPCOT-JAPAN -Katsura Grill
DHS-ABC Commissionary
EPCOT-The Land-Sunshine Seasons
EPCOT-MOROCCO-Tangerine cafe
AK-Flame Grill BBQ
and Restaurantus (for their toppings bar)
and Yak and Yeti self service for their rice/chinese type takeaway food
Disney Springs-Polite Pig and Deluxe burger are both fab.Love wolfgang puck express too
Best snacks are at Sunshine seasons in EPCOT and contempo cafe at contemporary resort near MK AND in vars places at Disney Springs.

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

coronado springs pepper market too but refurb work going on in this resort so check restaurants etc open.

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by HPHC View Post
Love Yak and Yeti as well so will need to put that on the list. Have you tried Tangierine Cafe was thinking of going there when we go to Epcot but also love sunshine seasons and Halle Boulangerie.
Am also thinking of going to the polite pig and blaze pizza at Disney springs but haven’t tried either of these.
We all loved Blaze. Definitely the best pizza I’ve ever had anywhere near a theme park. We’ve not been since the Polite Pig opened but we love the Ravenous Pig so I’m sure we’d like that too 😋
I quite like Tangierine Cafe for the falafel platter and although we’ve not had anything from there, the bakery in France looks like a good option too.
OH and DS like D-Luxe Burger too so if burgers are your thing, that might be worth a try

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

Blaze pizza in Disney Springs! The best pizza I’ve ever eaten! Plus they do really nice juices for the drinks.

Wolfgang puck express too, really nice pasta and is set out like a sit down meal.

Pinocchio village haus, does amazing garlic breadsticks with marinara dip!

Restaurantosaurus, does really good burgers and a great topping bar for them, plus last time I went the fountain drink was refillable which was handy, meant we could get a bottle of water with one meal to take around the park while we shared the fountain drink.

Be our guest breakfast was amazing, theming was lovely and food too!
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Belle1989
Serious Dibber

We love blaze and Wolfgang puck Express at Disney Springs and BOG is a great breakfast or lunch snack option as the theme-ing is amazing!
My husband and son love Flame Tree BBQ at AK also.
WDW 'Once in a Lifetime trip' - July 2017 -- OKW DLP - July 2018 -- Hotel Cheyenne WDW POR Royal Guest Room -- May 2019 WDW POFQ -- Christmas & New Year 2022 WDW Contemporay Resort & POFQ -- Christmas & New Year 2023
Belle1989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List