Old 17 Jun 18, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
redemma13
Imagineer

redemma13's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Lucky you didn't have to wear soggy pants all day! You all must have been shattered by the time you arrived. I'm glad you all arrived without too much hassle. Now the fun can begin!
Haha,I was very glad not to have a soggy bottom all day! Heehee!

Yeah,was pretty tired but the excitement keeps you going.

Yes,the fun can begin.

Em
xxxx
redemma13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 18, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

You make travelling long haul with a toddler sound so easy! What a shame you lost Abi's back pack though. Apart from that, it all seems to have gone really well. Good result with the free car seat and car upgrade

Looking forward to reading what you all get up to now you're together as the Magnificent Seven!

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 18, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
l33na
VIP Dibber

I’ve been waiting to read about travel day, so excited. Abigail is so good despite feeling poorly and flying long haul.

You did well by getting in the pool and staying up. I really struggle on Travel day.

I’m planning to have breakfast in weatherspoons in two weeks. Quick question I’m a vegetarian and was wondering whether to order a lacto ovo meal or risk it ? What I don’t want to end up with is a vegan meal.
l33na is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I really hate travel days from Scotland with connecting flights, I get stressed just reading about them! I really wish they’d add a year-round direct route, I’m certain there’d be the demand for it.

Such a shame about Abi’s back pack, did she ever notice her Peter Rabbit was missing? What a wee star she was on the flight. Glad everything went smoothly for you. I’m not surprised you didn’t want to go out for dinner once you arrived.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Awww poor Abi, she done so well for being ill.

Loving your report x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
redemma13
Imagineer

redemma13's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
You make travelling long haul with a toddler sound so easy! What a shame you lost Abi's back pack though. Apart from that, it all seems to have gone really well. Good result with the free car seat and car upgrade

Looking forward to reading what you all get up to now you're together as the Magnificent Seven!
Haha,it really wasnt that bad at all! 😁 I know,its such a shame cause it was really cute and she enjoyed wearing it! Nevermind!

Was a total result as we thought it was going to be about £45 for the car seat!

Thank you! Hope you enjoy the adventures!

Em
xxxx
redemma13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
redemma13
Imagineer

redemma13's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by l33na View Post
I’ve been waiting to read about travel day, so excited. Abigail is so good despite feeling poorly and flying long haul.

You did well by getting in the pool and staying up. I really struggle on Travel day.

I’m planning to have breakfast in weatherspoons in two weeks. Quick question I’m a vegetarian and was wondering whether to order a lacto ovo meal or risk it ? What I don’t want to end up with is a vegan meal.
Yeah,she did so well considering!
We were all pretty tired but was so glad to just be there!

I always order a lacto ovo vegetarian meal and 9/10 its a pasta dish! Haha! Every airline! Its always edible - I am weird and quite like plane food! 😁 I order just in case I can't get something off the main choices.

Em
xxxx
Old 20 Jun 18, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
redemma13
Imagineer

redemma13's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I really hate travel days from Scotland with connecting flights, I get stressed just reading about them! I really wish they’d add a year-round direct route, I’m certain there’d be the demand for it.

Such a shame about Abi’s back pack, did she ever notice her Peter Rabbit was missing? What a wee star she was on the flight. Glad everything went smoothly for you. I’m not surprised you didn’t want to go out for dinner once you arrived.
I know,it is a pain! Virgin are just too expensive! We went with TC in 2015 direct from Glasgow and it was fab - even though we left aberdeen at 04.00 it was worth it for no connections!

Lol,no she didn't notice! 😂 which is good! I original plan was to go out but I think we were being a bit unrealistic! Haha!

Em
xxxx
Old 20 Jun 18, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
redemma13
Imagineer

redemma13's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Awww poor Abi, she done so well for being ill.

Loving your report x
Yeah,she did really well!

Thank you! ☺

Em
xxxx
Old 20 Jun 18, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
l33na
VIP Dibber

Thanks Emma. Lacto ovo meal it is.
l33na is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List