Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Jun 18, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
apple-fan
VIP Dibber

apple-fan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 19
It was ok, I would see it again... but wouldnt fast pass it.

Disney Old Key West - August 2013
Disney Old Key West - August 2014
Disney Old Key West - August 2015
Disney Old Key West - Sept 2016
Disney Old Key West - Oct 2017
Disney Beach & Yacht Club - Nov 2019
Port Orleans (Riverside) - Nov 2023
apple-fan is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
ratmanscoop
slightly serious Dibber

I enjoyed it and plan to see it again, but there's probably more useful stuff you can FP.
Old 21 Jun 18, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

We went one evening to AK and we did FP it, which I am glad of as I wouldn’t have wanted to queue up or wait ages for this show. It wasn’t very good in my opinion but I’m glad we’ve seen it once.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I really enjoyed it and would definitely want to watch it again if I was in AK. I thought the music was beautiful and even bought the CD! I didn’t have massive expectations as a lot of people on here have not thought much of it, the kids enjoyed it as it wasn’t loads of loud banging fireworks...I’ve never managed to watch any of the fireworks properly at any park, gasps of horror! (It’s on my to do list another time)
We had the ROL dining pacakage so arrived 15 mins before the show started. If you didn’t want the fast pass for anything else it might be worth getting one. I wouldn’t wait around for ages to get a good seat, I would definitely make an effort to watch it again but I would just turn up and hope for the best-I have no idea if where you sit makes any difference to your viewing pleasure, I’m not sure it’s a must do as to be honest it’s not on for long but I’m pleased we went.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

I had fast passes for our last trip but, due to being slightly disorganised on the day we ended up missing the start. Hey ho. We didn't get into the viewing area but, probably because the show was on, the queue for Everest was tiny so my husband and eldest son rode that while I took our other son in his wheelchair onto the bridge between Asia and the Nemo show area (sorry can't remember the proper name of the area) and we watched what we could from there. From what I could see it looked stunning, absolutely beautiful and I will 100% book... and make every effort to keep... a fast pass next trip!
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

I'm going to fast pass it because we need to get from Yak and Yeti to it with not much time in between!
LRMD is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
stevekath
Imagineer

Saw it last week for the 1st time... once was enough. It was ok but I don't feel the need to see it again. We did FP it. I would have been disappointed if I'd stood in the stand-by line for any length of time - the show isn't worth it

stevekath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 18, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

FPs were coming up for it all day when we were there in May. We grabbed one at about 7 for the 8.30 show though so we could use FPs on everything else during the day

Definitely don't use one of your FPs on it if it's your only day there and it would mean not being able to use them on other things... it's not that great!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 18, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by stevekath View Post
Saw it last week for the 1st time... once was enough. It was ok but I don't feel the need to see it again. We did FP it. I would have been disappointed if I'd stood in the stand-by line for any length of time - the show isn't worth it
My thoughts precisely!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 18, 05:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Jiljo
Imagineer

We saw Rivers of Light last night and I loved it. I’ve never seen anything quite like it, and thought it was better than fireworks which all seem quite similar. Got a very good view with FP.

See our new 360 degree tour, December 2019.

https://kuula.co/share/collection/7l...less=1&logo=-1

Jiljo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List