Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Jun 18, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
Normally photographers ask people to smile. For internal pictures what do they say? Clench your intestines, show some heart? Also can you do a selfie?
TC

You need some guts to say that though.

Mick
Old 21 Jun 18, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Speaking of parking at he N and n in Norwich they run a park and ride which works out cheaper just park out side city catch bus in to hospital ECT
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
loolieboo1410
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by REDCRX View Post
I've been there twice in the last 2 weeks, outpatients get their ticket marked as £3.90 so if more than an hour at hospital they are saving.

Off to one in Bury St Edmunds next week, no such discount offered there.
They regularly neglect to tell parents in A&E though...as if being thee isn't traumatic enough at times!
loolieboo1410 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I had to look up what that was, but it only counts if u were offered a picture.
I had to look up it as well, the same as the Consultant.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
loolieboo1410
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Wow nearly £8 for over 2 hours, and i bet they don’t even have a costa in the hospital?
well, yes! Yes they do! ...and a Burger King cos y'know...healthy eating and all that
loolieboo1410 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
Speaking of parking at he N and n in Norwich they run a park and ride which works out cheaper just park out side city catch bus in to hospital ECT
Yeah - what I don't like though is the more ill you are, the more you need to use the car park (for closeness and frequency) - and then the more you pay...doesn't sit right with me. I am already donating all my organs to them, what more do they want!

Now, if they were to charge for us to watch operations on big screens in the canteen, no problem with that...
2012 Fairfield Inn IDrive 2013 Highland Reserve 2014 Old Key West 2015 Old Key West / Fantasy World 2016 New York / Cypress Pointe 2016 Cane Island 2017 Old Key West 2018 Port Orleans Riverside 2019 Keys / Cruise / Rosen Inn IDrive 2022 Port Orleans Riverside 2023 Idrive / Cruise 2023 Universal Dockside
stupet11 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post

I found this very gross.. my late Mum came to a colponoscopy with me earlier this year (ladies will know what that is... )

They asked HER if she wanted to watch my cervix on the screen. I was horrified - who wants their mum seeing that?!?! The irony of it is that it would have been one of the last things we watched on TV together! :| Lol!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mick View Post
TC

You need some guts to say that though.

Mick
Old 21 Jun 18, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
As I suffer from crohns I have seen my insides many times

I always find the colonoscopys and endoscopys facinating you can watch them on the screen as they go!

I also got to keep the tiny camera that I swallowed then had to retrieve
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 18, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by CLB_14 View Post
I found this very gross.. my late Mum came to a colponoscopy with me earlier this year (ladies will know what that is... )

They asked HER if she wanted to watch my cervix on the screen. I was horrified - who wants their mum seeing that?!?! The irony of it is that it would have been one of the last things we watched on TV together! :| Lol!
I had a hysteroscopy the other week and my husband came in. They asked if i wanted to watch the screen, I said no, but I said to my husband afterwards that I was half expecting him to shout "I've been there" when it came up on screen
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List