Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 26 Oct 19, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodlez
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

It should definitely be a when! Just sell an organ or two first. Pearl harbour is really interesting, but it’s odd being at such a serious place surrounded by tourists taking selfies!
Noodlez is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

We are hopefully going back in late 2021, can’t wait.
We had a car and did the north shore and Kuala Ranch, loved it. We also ate off site a few times because of that. Much cheaper.
We found eating/sharing the coconut shrimp at lunchtime from the pool QS and then a burger/ahi sandwich from the bar much cheaper.
Noodlez, would love to know more about the cruise you are doing for there?
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 12:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
That’s ridiculous. I’d be eating in I reckon when (if) I go. Looks a fantastic place though and I’d like to visit Pearl Harbour.
It is beautiful, the resort and the Island, as you know KarenG and I fell in love with it. I also agree with Karen though, would love to go to another Island and stay elsewhere too. However as we have the points we will sue them for there as a base.
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodlez
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We finished the cruise yesterday and checked into our standard view studio. It was ready at 12:30 and we were given 665, which is the highest floor for a standard. We had a nice view of the Aulani players doing Moana yesterday afternoon. These rooms are a different shape to those on the other side so the balcony is bigger and the room is smaller. I do like a nice balcony but I’m far less likely to use this due to the lack of view. The room seems a bit more cramped and only having one bedside table is a bit annoying. We’re only here a couple of nights but I’d definitely recommend a different view for longer stays.

We did the NCL Hawaii cruise which does 4 islands in 7 days with 2 overnight stops. This is definitely the easiest way to see multiple islands and is a lot cheaper than flights and hotels. It isn’t as fancy as a lot of cruises though. It doesn’t matter too much as there’s very little time on board. The beverage package was included in our booking but this is the first time it wouldn’t have made sense for us as we were too busy to drink much! I’d be happy to answer any questions about the cruise!
Noodlez is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List