Notices

Old 21 Sep 21, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

You have a beautiful family Abi, I'm really looking forward to following your trippie. So excited to see everyone back to reporting again.

Very lucky you managed to re-book everything x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Hi Abi

Delighted to see your plans are going ahead, it’s been a long 20 months. Looking forward to reading about your adventures again, I’ve always enjoyed your past trip reports.

Your girls are gorgeous, I love watching all The Dibb kids grow!
Old 27 Sep 21, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by janewah View Post
Sounds great! Looking forward to reading, and following along on Instagram. We have booked a few weeks ahead of you, beginning of November. I have read all of your trip reports with Edith for tips, although our daughter will be 16 months - older than we had hoped for her first trip thanks to covid! Crossing our fingers it goes ahead for all of us x
Very late reply on this one sorry, thought we wouldn't be going! Have you still got your trip booked? 16 months is a great age to take a little one x

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Your girls are both gorgeous and I'm looking forward to reading another of your fantastic trip reports.
Thankyou! So happy it might go ahead.

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Hi Abi - So exciting to see a TR for this year. We are hoping to get there for Christmas so I'll be following this report to see how things are out there. Can't wait So glad you got everything reinstated quickly. It's so strange to be worrying about the details again instead of will we actually get there!
Fingers crossed we all get to go, it seemed like such an unlikely trip a few weeks ago and then everything changed really quickly.

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
You have a beautiful family Abi, I'm really looking forward to following your trippie. So excited to see everyone back to reporting again.

Very lucky you managed to re-book everything x
Thankyou Very excited at the prospect of being back in our happy place!

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Hi Abi

Delighted to see your plans are going ahead, it’s been a long 20 months. Looking forward to reading about your adventures again, I’ve always enjoyed your past trip reports.

Your girls are gorgeous, I love watching all The Dibb kids grow!
Thankyou! They grow up so fast don't they, really hoping we manage this trip as Edith starts school next year and then it will be hard to get back I think!
abiknox is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 21, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

So excited for you Abi! I wasn’t as brave as you and gave in a few weeks before the announcement and rebooked for May 2022. Can’t wait to read all about your trip <3
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List