Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 31 Oct 21, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
As do stroppy celebs …..and their parents.
Having Gordon (the bloke who thinks it’s fine for him to scream at people that they are fat but no one can dare call *his* little princess chubby ) on this week confirmed I can’t vote for Tilly. If she wants to be her own person fine ……but if she wants to distance herself from his dreadful behaviour, don’t have him on the show .

I don’t especially like Katya but she certainly can teach and put together exceptional choreography….. the things the show is supposed to be about, after all.
I’m not a Gordon Ramsay fan, but he’s her dad - other celebs have had messages from their family. Why should she not have the same?
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

I feel like they really over score Judy! She wasn’t better than Sara imo and I think she’ll be saved again this week.
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Leia77 View Post
I’m not a Gordon Ramsay fan, but he’s her dad - other celebs have had messages from their family. Why should she not have the same?
She’s the only celeb who has had family appear more than once , Gordon was on a previous show this series too.

Everyone votes as they pleases, I just wouldn’t vote for someone who staged a publicity stunt to get votes in my personal opinion.

Edited at 02:29 PM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
I feel like they really over score Judy! She wasn’t better than Sara imo and I think she’ll be saved again this week.
I agree. I like Judy, but there’s not been too much progress (I know she had Covid, but even prior to that was the same). Felt Dan was over marked, too. Think Motsi gave him the same score as John’s Paso, which didn’t seem right. But other than the dodgy scoring I’m really enjoying this series
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesses 3
Very Serious Dibber

If Judy goes through tonight I’m done. She’s the worst dancer with little improvement by some margin and I thought that was what the show was about. I agree Sara wasn’t great last night but she has been better in previous weeks. I can’t believe Judy has got this far 😂
Princesses 3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
As do stroppy celebs …..and their parents.
Having Gordon (the bloke who thinks it’s fine for him to scream at people that they are fat but no one can dare call *his* little princess chubby ) on this week confirmed I can’t vote for Tilly. If she wants to be her own person fine ……but if she wants to distance herself from his dreadful behaviour, don’t have him on the show .

I don’t especially like Katya but she certainly can teach and put together exceptional choreography….. the things the show is supposed to be about, after all.
I'm glad he is strong ... I'd have her down as one to watch with bullying traits
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Right couple went - though I did enjoy them
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesses 3
Very Serious Dibber

Phew!
I can keep watching 😂
Princesses 3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Good show this week, although I miss some of the more traditional Halloween songs they used to do like Monster Mash and Thriller 😆 Rose and Gio are my new favourites as I love watching them dance. Adam’s not the best dancer, but Katya’s choreography is always good and quite dramatic, which I like 👍

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 21, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Just caught up with it - I think the right person left
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List