Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 16 Nov 21, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Welcome home Abby! 😃
Old 18 Nov 21, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

Enjoy booking your first stay. I wouldn’t have been able to afford the stay we just had without DVC membership. xx
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Welcome home Abby!
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Welcome home Abby! 😃
Originally Posted by unixgirl View Post
Enjoy booking your first stay. I wouldn’t have been able to afford the stay we just had without DVC membership. xx
Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
Welcome home Abby!
Thank you all! It’s exciting. One of the reasons I wanted to buy DVC is so we could stay at the deluxe resorts as I would never have paid the price per night even with free dining being such a good benefit for 4 of us.

Now I need to really start making decisions about our trip next summer and not just dream about it.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
A huge thank you to all of you who have answered my questions and given advice over the last couple of months. I'm incredibly grateful for you sharing your expertise. Our points are now showing for 2021 and next year.

So, we are offically DVC members and now I need to make my mind up and actually book something! My DS has decided he doesn't want to come on holiday with us next year so will be just 3 of us.

I've got a question

No surprise there

A studio is going to be fine, DD is glad she won't have to share a bed...but what's the difference between the Copper Creek studio and the Copper Creek walk in shower studio? Points wise there is no difference so I assume the clue is in the name and the former has a bath with a shower and the latter has no bath. Is there any other difference between the two rooms?

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Glad your points have loaded! I don’t know the answer but if you Google you should be able to see both floor plans- you might even find them on the DVC/Disney site but I wouldn’t want to promise that.

Edit: a quick google suggests one has a walk in shower and the other a shower over a tub.

Edited at 08:11 PM.
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Lizzim View Post
Glad your points have loaded! I don’t know the answer but if you Google you should be able to see both floor plans- you might even find them on the DVC/Disney site but I wouldn’t want to promise that.

Edit: a quick google suggests one has a walk in shower and the other a shower over a tub.
Yep, that's all I could tell from floor plans and YouTube vlogs. I just wondered if one was larger or in a better location.

Old 20 Nov 21, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Fantastic the the points are loaded! Looking forward to your PTR with all the plans for next summer
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Yep, that's all I could tell from floor plans and YouTube vlogs. I just wondered if one was larger or in a better location.
I believe there are a few larger studio's at CCV such as 1166, 1168, 2115, 3115, 4115, 5115, 6115 and 7115

Have you checked out the first 5-mins at

While it briefly starts at OKW it then switches to CCV in room 2115 so you will see the bathroom layout.

One drawback to that room might be the nearby access door to the pool area, could be a little annoying so possibly best to request one of the upper rooms such as 7115 which should also have a great view.

Welcome and Happy Planning!

Edited at 08:48 AM.
Br'er Bear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Fantastic the the points are loaded! Looking forward to your PTR with all the plans for next summer
Yes I really do need to start a pre trip report. It will help me get in the swing of planning again.

Originally Posted by Br'er Bear View Post
I believe there are a few larger studio's at CCV such as 1166, 1168, 2115, 3115, 4115, 5115, 6115 and 7115

Have you check out the first 5-mins at

While it briefly starts at OKW it then switches to CCV in room 2115 so you will see the bathroom layout. One drawback to that room might be the nearby access door to the pool area, could be a little annoying so possibly best to request one of the upper rooms such as 7115 which should also have a great view.

Welcome and Happy Planning!
Thank you for posting this vlog. When it first started I thought it was a 1 bedroom with a rubbish kitchen, but obviously not and his girlfriend made the same mistake as me.

I can't wait to stay at WL next summer.