Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Nov 21, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
I can just imagine Joan was like a child in a sweet shop 🤗
I really hope that you both have an amazing trip and that your thanksgiving meal is amazing, it’s been a long time coming 😉
Emma x
Emma

Our Emma loves the Christmas Tree Farm theme with the red truck and she noticed that B&BW were doing a 3 wick candle with that theme. They were doing $10 off yesterday. Hundreds of Christmas candles but only two of the red truck ones in the whole shop.

Need a few soaps as well while we're here says Joan as they were four for $20 - so got four. This morning's email - all soaps $2.95

A lovely lady from Clermont delivered our B&BW August stuff to us on Thursday. We chatted about Dibbers who love their American coffee.

Mick
Old 20 Nov 21, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Originally Posted by mick View Post
We were in JCP around 2.30ish. I bought two thinnish long sleeved tops with a three button collar (are they called grandfather collars?) for $9.99 each

I also like Izod short sleeved golf polos. No sign of them but bought one of similar material but nearer $30

Mick
That was around the time we were there too! I bet you were one of the English couples we heard!

Gary also likes Izod polo's and sweatshirts but as you say, none of the former. Some research has indicated some good priced stock at Belk, think the nearest is now Lakeland which is down the I-4 towards Tampa if you fancy a trip there.

Debra
Old 20 Nov 21, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Tetrarch View Post
That was around the time we were there too! I bet you were one of the English couples we heard!

Gary also likes Izod polo's and sweatshirts but as you say, none of the former. Some research has indicated some good priced stock at Belk, think the nearest is now Lakeland which is down the I-4 towards Tampa if you fancy a trip there.

Debra
Debra

Did the guy look like this?

We used to go down to the Lakeland Mall a few years ago when Macy's was still there but the last time we went there was tumbleweed rolling through.

We'll have a ride to the Premium outlet at the top of I-Drive next week. Van Huesen often have some. There used to be an Izod shop there but it merged with VH

OP
Sorry to take your Bob post off at a tangent - after 17+ years on here it's what I do sadly
Old 20 Nov 21, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Debra

Did the guy look like this?
Haha - you wish!

We've not been to the Lakeland Mall for years but we often stop around that exit for a late lunch when we fly home from Tampa. We'll call into Belk on our way to the airport on the 29th but won't make a special trip.

Debra

Yes, sorry to the OP for taking the thread off topic
Old 21 Nov 21, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Emma

Our Emma loves the Christmas Tree Farm theme with the red truck and she noticed that B&BW were doing a 3 wick candle with that theme. They were doing $10 off yesterday. Hundreds of Christmas candles but only two of the red truck ones in the whole shop.

Need a few soaps as well while we're here says Joan as they were four for $20 - so got four. This morning's email - all soaps $2.95

A lovely lady from Clermont delivered our B&BW August stuff to us on Thursday. We chatted about Dibbers who love their American coffee.

Mick
Mick tell Emma to pop into Homesense at Elliot’s Field they have some great red truck things, my absolute favourite too , must be in the name I snapped up this mug on Friday

I hope I was included in the coffee discussion, the lovely lady from Clermont has shipped quite a bit to me the past 18 months
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Mick tell Emma to pop into Homesense at Elliot’s Field they have some great red truck things, my absolute favourite too , must be in the name I snapped up this mug on Friday

I hope I was included in the coffee discussion, the lovely lady from Clermont has shipped quite a bit to me the past 18 months
Thanks Emma

I'll copy the link and send it on.

You were the soul topic of the coffee conversation.

Just been for a walk around the block and a nice dip in the pool. Current temp is 75 feels like 79
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Love a red truck I picked up a set of 4 cups in a stand in home goods 2 have trucks 2 have buffalo plaid I love them
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Thanks Emma

I'll copy the link and send it on.

You were the soul topic of the coffee conversation.

Just been for a walk around the block and a nice dip in the pool. Current temp is 75 feels like 79
Mick and Joan

I meant to ask how are the sunrise cuppas in the spa going ?

I’m surprised my ears didn’t combust

I’m not slightly jealous that I’m sitting here with the heating on 😂

Emma x
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Love a red truck I picked up a set of 4 cups in a stand in home goods 2 have trucks 2 have buffalo plaid I love them
I spotted them your seasonal photos, absolutely gorgeous 🤗
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Mick and Joan

I meant to ask how are the sunrise cuppas in the spa going ?

I’m surprised my ears didn’t combust

I’m not slightly jealous that I’m sitting here with the heating on 😂

Emma x
Emma
Our chat about Dibbers was limited to the nice ones and may have gone north of the border.

A few spa coffees at 6am but today made it to 7

Sadly no nice sunrises yet.