Link to this Post
Orlandobelle

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Mine is at Splott. Deep joy trying to park down there.
Yup so is mine for #3
Orlandobelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

I don't know what has been happening with the booking system at FCH but there have been many instances of people arriving and queueing for hours. It's not the best place for queueing either. When I had mine on Oct 1st there was only 1 person in front of me but earlier in the week there had been an error and just about every 75+ year old in the area had been given the same appointment time.
Old 20 Nov 21, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I had my booster today , I'd originally booked it but nearest I could get was to go to other side of Sheffield as where I had it last time was Sheffield arena but that's back up and running now. Anyway there was a walk in clinic nearer to me available today so I went and it was heaving there were easily well over 100 people there, I had to queue to get in, queue to give my details , queue to be jabbed and then had to sit and wait fifteen minutes afterwards but all of it was no longer than half an hour of my time, was encouraging to see so many people there today 👍
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thatís not good Linda 🤬
I think we waited about ten minutes

But glad you are sorted now 😁

Joan
Old 20 Nov 21, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
I don't know what has been happening with the booking system at FCH but there have been many instances of people arriving and queueing for hours. It's not the best place for queueing either. When I had mine on Oct 1st there was only 1 person in front of me but earlier in the week there had been an error and just about every 75+ year old in the area had been given the same appointment time.
It was crazy busy Mo,all done now though x
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 21, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstargirl
Very Serious Dibber

Flu jab was done in September and I've just had my booster this afternoon, 6 months and 1 day after my second. I did get questioned when I sat down and had to show them the invite text from my GP as I'm under the 40+ age limit. As I had that it was fine but I don't know if I'd have been turned away if I didn't have that.

I had AZ back in March and May, and Pfizer this afternoon. I had mild flu symptoms when I had my first AZ so hoping I get nothing worse than that.

Very efficiently done, the whole thing took less than 20 minutes including waiting 15 after the jab.
pinkstargirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List