Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 25 Nov 21, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
kateh134
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
Ohhh I blamed my dh for deleting my series link! Maybe it wasn’t him after all if others had the same issue 😳 He kept apologizing to me, oops 😂
And us!
Old 25 Nov 21, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMadAng
Imagineer

Not just Sky deleting the series link. We have Freesat+ and it deleted it too. Yes I blamed my husband too 😂

I really enjoyed this series. Always a bonus of no one annoys me 😂

Really thought Crystelle was going to win, then she had the focaccia disaster (what happened? Too much oil? Not long enough in the oven? I'm sure she said 15 mins on the timer?!).

Then thought it was going to be Chigs to win. I thought his final showstopper was amazing.

Still think Giuseppe was a worthy winner. How the heck he managed to pull it back after having to heat up the oven is incredible. Maybe it was just the editing but why wasn't he doing the next stage for something instead of watching the oven temp going up 😂

Edited at 10:51 AM.
DisneyMadAng is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyMadAng View Post
Really thought Crystelle was going to win, then she had the focaccia disaster (what happened? Too much oil? Not long enough in the oven? I'm sure she said 15 mins on the timer?!).
I was wondering this. Where did she go wrong?

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Way to much oil ... waaaaaayyyy too much. 15 min is not long enough to cook it, I do 20-25 to get a crisp outside, and to be honest it did not look properly proved either - probably to do with all the oil... it was swimming in it.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
I was wondering this. Where did she go wrong?
Maybe she forgot to put the oven on or left the door a bit open and in all the stress of the final didn’t notice!
Old 25 Nov 21, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
Way to much oil ... waaaaaayyyy too much. 15 min is not long enough to cook it, I do 20-25 to get a crisp outside, and to be honest it did not look properly proved either - probably to do with all the oil... it was swimming in it.
She seemed so confident with all the oil! I've never made focaccia, but it did seem to be swimming.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside

Edited at 01:22 AM.
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List