Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 11 Sep 17, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

Where's everyone going next year?

As the weather turns chilly and autumn closes in, my thoughts inevitably turn to sunnier climes. we've got our November holiday to look forward to but after a change of circumstances for our intended-companions, we've no thoughts for next year.

Where have you got planned/booked? I know lots will say Florida, but I know plenty of members will have other destinations in mind
Old 11 Sep 17, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

My kids want to go back to Italy! We still have a trip to San Diego at Christmas to go!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 17, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We have got Disney booked for October 2018. But we have also booked a cottage near Betws y Coed North Wales in July and last weekend we booked a package holiday halfboard in Los Cristianos, Tenerife for Easter. So lots to look forward to through the winter.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 17, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
inky1
Imagineer

Mobile

Well yes Florida for us (please god)
We've not been away since 2015 and then only 9 days in Florida as we had to come home as my mum was ill.The year before we didn't go anywhere as we were were saving.Didnt go last year or this because of my health ,so next year is going to be a biggy and I'm saving like mad to squeeze in as many treats as possible.The year after we are going to Dubai but in May not August I'm likely to book that before we go to America .
If I didn't have a tweenager I would be going to a place called Kalkan in Turkey .
inky1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 17, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

Hoping for Atlanta/orlando roadtrip. But the flight prices are crazy.

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 17, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
fefifoe
Apprentice Imagineer

fefifoe's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Off on a carribean cruise in Feb - our daughter is a singer/dancer and its her 1st ship so we have to go see her . just hubby and I for the week - father in law keeping other kids!

a trip to London for hubby's best friends 50th birthday in June

Then Florida - CBR in july for 2 weeks with the other 3 kids

And possibly a trip[ to Guernsey as hubby's half brother has announced he's getting married

might need a lottery win next year!
Old 11 Sep 17, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
kevin_cambs_uk
Imagineer

Mobile

2 days wilderness lodge and then 7 days at Contemporary resort!

Get in!
2000 - Ho Jo Maingate West. 2002 - Ho Jo Maingate West. 2003 - Caribbean Beach. 2004 - Forgot where we stayed. 2008 - Pop Century. 2012 - Disneyland Paris for the day. 2015 - Contemporary Resort - 7 days, POFQ - 3 days. 2016 Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea. 2018 Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge
kevin_cambs_uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 17, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

We're planning to go to New Orleans in April and Las Vegas in August.

I'd like to go somewhere else too; possibly October half term but my DH is organising some school trips so I'll need to wait for the dates. He's possibly going to supervise on the ski trip in February and he wants to organise a trip to Orlando in either May or October. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be going
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 17, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Dog
Imagineer

Mobile

New York at easter and Florida September
Big Dog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 17, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
The same as every holiday since 1976, America!

Plus that will apply for the rest of my days.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List