Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 May 21, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile Dyson Air Wrap

Does anybody own one? Worth the money or not? I’m happy to buy one if it really is as good as it looks. I swear by my babyliss big hair for a blow dry look, GHD’s for straightening and my T3 Singlepass curl for curling. Could this be the all in one that I need?!
2018 - Villa in Davenport
2022 - Blue Tree Resort
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 21, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Lou1982
VIP Dibber

Lou1982's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 22
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I got one for Christmas and love it.

I probably wouldn’t have spent the money on it myself, but I wouldn’t be without it now
Lou1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 21, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

I bought one. I think it’s really good. My hair is below shoulder length. It’s great for curls and for drying straight. Takes a bit of getting used to how to use it. Only issue is where the on/off button is I keep turning it off when using it
Old 22 May 21, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I have it and absolutely love it. Money well spent for me.

I rarely use it to curl as I have a LOT of hair so it’s time consuming. Looks good when I do it though.

I use it to blow dry straight using the dryer until almost dry and the thick hair brush to finish off. It really cuts down the time it takes my to dry my hair and I can get away without straightening afterwards. I do straighten it still if I think it’ll frizz in wet or humid weather.

I have the dyson straighteners too but not convinced they’re worth the high cost even though I do like them.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 21, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks all! I actually hate the super straight look now from using my ghds so I really think this is exactly what I NEED! Just off to tell DH he needs to part with the money...
2018 - Villa in Davenport
2022 - Blue Tree Resort
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Anne K
Imagineer

Anne K's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Buy it from QVC then you can return within 60 days if you're not happy.

I use my air wrap everyday, blast my hair then use the hot brush attachment to give volume at roots and turn the ends under (front)/ up (back). Use the curl attachments for going out ( so haven't used them in years &#129315
Anne K is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

I just got one for my birthday last week and wow. I have always had short hair just recently let it grow so getting used to long hair styling. It's an expensive product but not used the straighteners since I got it. I use the Olaplex no 6 with it and its great .
Old 23 May 21, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Does it dry your hair too?- ie can you use it on wet hair?
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridarules View Post
Does it dry your hair too?- ie can you use it on wet hair?
Yes it has a dryer attachment so can be used as a hair dryer.

You use the dryer bit to get hair almost completely dry then use the other attachments to finish styling.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
TheGrahams
Apprentice Imagineer

My daughter got one delivered on Friday from the dyson refurbished shop. You still get a years guarantee but a bit cheaper.
She loves it,

Billy , Liz , Liam & Gemma
TheGrahams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List