Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 Nov 21, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Exclamation BA Exec Account - down time from Saturday-Weds

Had an email the other day but thought it best to post today as WEF tomorrow at 3pm BA exec accounts will be migrated to IAG system means some downtime

Dear Megaflyer,

You may have already read about our planned improvements to the Executive Club later this week and how this may impact you.

From the afternoon of 13 November 2021 until the morning of 17 November 2021 (GMT), you’ll be unable to log in to your Executive Club account or spend your Avios online or by contacting us. But rest assured, you will continue to collect Avios during this time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we make these improvements.

With best wishes,

Your Executive Club team
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 21, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thanks megafyler you beat me to it due to an unexpected visitor.

Just to reiterate - the contact centres will NOT have access to the Avios system so no point in phoning them.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 21, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I am glad to see your real first name is Megaflyer, most use a nom de plume on here.😂
Old 12 Nov 21, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I am glad to see your real first name is Megaflyer, most use a nom de plume on here.😂
I am changing (well adding ) another name via enrolled deed poll at the moment (a long story behind that one) so maybe I should add Megaflyer too as it would be a freebie lol
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 21, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
I am changing (well adding ) another name via enrolled deed poll at the moment (a long story behind that one) so maybe I should add Megaflyer too as it would be a freebie lol
Definitely.
Old 13 Nov 21, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Definitely.
Bumping this thread up. Incase any Dibbers are timing of using Avios in next few days - you cant from 3pm today

(And Saturday humour thrown in - Given the covid squeeze on international travel I should maybe become Homo-Alono nee Megaflyer ? )
Old 14 Nov 21, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Thanks MF! I had to ring BA to change some flights this week, and the representative could not have been more helpful I was very impressed. Took a while to get through but worth it.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Has anyone been able to log in to their account since the planned improvements ?
I still keep getting a message saying system is not responding and to try again later !
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by goodevans View Post
Has anyone been able to log in to their account since the planned improvements ?
I still keep getting a message saying system is not responding and to try again later !
I still haven't been able to log on yet either.
DisneyCupcake is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

It’s very annoying as I want to do some online shopping through their portal (there’s a promotion for extra Avios from now til Christmas , nice double dip if paying by Amex)
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List